The VG Resource

Full Version: i'm shawn i still make sprites and still have no life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: wyAgkAe.gif]

give me my topic back, you jerks

and let me change my name back

also ban sengir
why is his eye so fucked up

fix it

fix it now
[Image: W3gf8V2.gif]

????
might want to put some indication of a window being there because I can't unsee the window doors being some blank tall box on a 3/4th view.
It's pretty obvious what they are...
i like this but it looks like his mouth is sliding down his face
The guy in the foreground doesn't seem to have eyebrows.
I kind of agree with Omega; if the glass for the window/glass doors had a better reflective texture, it'd look nicer. But overall it's superb.
[Image: EIZnsTl.png]

my critique: fix the face

my edit: i fixed the face
[Image: xzwDlEo.png]

i made this for mighty jetters but it turns out she either cant or wont change my name so fuck all the mods here.

ban sengir
the hedge's darkest shade looks out of place, but the rest blends together really well! Smile
Oi, whats with the passive agressiveness here

If you want to change your name then ask an admin (the member with red names), not a mod.

Also dont bring your quarrels here and request bans of other members, thats really immature.

PM me with the name you want, and i shall change it for you.

bomberman appears to be looking at us instead of forward, it might be because the eyes are tall.erase the topmost pixel of both eyes.
(07-06-2014, 09:11 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]Oi, whats with the passive agressiveness here

If you want to change your name then ask an admin (the member with red names), not a mod.

Also dont bring your quarrels here and request bans of other members, thats really immature.

PM me with the name you want, and i shall change it for you.
I'm fairly certain he was joking. : |
(07-06-2014, 09:51 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm fairly certain he was joking. : |

Even if it's joking, we've heard it before and it wasn't that funny then.

I'm not trying to back seat this but honestly it's gotten old to hear this kind of thing over and over again. I mean sure, to some it was probably funny once but even then humor doesn't last forever.

Far as comments to shawn's artwork though, I like both of them a lot and I don't have much criticism for ether of them instead of what's already been said in this thread so far.
[Image: c8Z4sms.gif]

using chris n gors's crits. hows it look?
Pages: 1 2