The VG Resource

Full Version: ♪ ♫ Music Thread ♫ ♪
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
What are you listening to at the moment? What's your fave band! Post music here!

Post videos inside spoilers though, as to optimize page load! ♪

Wolf is my favorite album so far, but I've been listening to a lot of him lately.

Be warned, some strong language.
(07-05-2014, 11:15 PM)redblueyellow Wrote: [ -> ]
Wolf is my favorite album so far, but I've been listening to a lot of him lately.

Be warned, some strong language.

I listened to this song almost non-stop last summer. It hits waaay too close to home. Not really a big fan of the genre but I respect him a lot as a musician and I also like Wolf best.

EDIT: Also Jamba is good. Used to think I was thug when I blasted that in my car.
FLIPSH0T - Hahahrawrrahaha
Jeff Goldblum's jurassic laugh gets a song

FLIPSHOT - Super Smash Dubbers
Yeeeeeeeeeesss. Sampling SSB64
I'm to lazy for search the link on Youtuve, but its named "Sword Fight" from the game Brave Fencer Musachi.
Hehe, a good piece of my Childhood anyway, but same time, it give me feels of make a fight between Jecht and Auron with that ost on background (Gotta remember this anyway)
Just found this band randomly, fucking love them already.
Despite the episode about Sonic getting a song establishes that Dr. Robotnik can't sing to save his life, the guy voicing him has the voice of an angel.
Electric Guest. All of their songs are pretty good, at least the ones I've heard - my personal favorite is This Head I Hold.
also this
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20