The VG Resource

Full Version: Happy Birthday USA!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's America's birthday! I know she's not a user on VGR but I think it'd be nice (not to mention polite) if we celebrated her anyway.

If you don't live in America, that's okay - you can still wish America a happy brithday :')

I made a beautiful tribute video for the occassion, too.

So, how are you guys gonna celebrate America's birthday? Grill burgers? Shoot fireworks? Play the spoons?
I'm gonna shoot hamburgers and grill fireworks.
capitalist miracle baby boy
Glad to be rid of you capitalist swine. I fart in your general direction.
(07-04-2014, 08:20 AM)Trollerskates Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gonna shoot hamburgers and grill fireworks.

Remind me not to come to your barbeque... Or to definitely come. I can't quite tell if the risk of death would outweigh the awesomeness of grilled fireworks or not.

As for me, assuming the rain keeps away, we'll be grilling and probably looking for one of the neighboring town's fireworks displays since ours did them last week for some reason.

Happy birthday America!
Well i'm Canadian so we had our Canada Day already, but anywho happy birthday to our evil brother America who never won a war they started. (Also i'm just joking around guys)
(07-04-2014, 07:50 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]

oh my god.

Happy 4th of July!! I'm gonna be watching fireworks with a friend tonight. Probably won't cook out though. Sad
[Image: tumblr_n86dgpJt3t1txj941o1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_n86zlfHTdX1rsgy5yo2_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_n0o7i8ONwl1qdlh1io1_400.gif]

warning there are some swear words in it.
It's the 5th by me so I don't have to care, but I guess I can spare a video for you chumps.

I like how only 2 of those characters are American
Sonic is actually quite American for a Japanese character.

Anyway last night the fireworks my friends and I go to see each year were canceled due to rain. Sad We still had a good time hanging out.
Pages: 1 2