The VG Resource

Full Version: a reasonably sized dog ghost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i need some really cool, stylish pixel art of a dog ghost, within reasonable distance of 200x200 pixels. i know the artists on this website are skilled and capable, and more importantly creative, so i wanna see some world class artistic talent on display here. think of this not as a job for me, but for you.
That depends… Do you want it to be an already established character (i.e. Zero), or does it have to be a dog from our own imagination?
judging by his post, e-man

(06-24-2014, 10:04 PM)Dear President Seinfeld Wrote: [ -> ]i know the artists on this website are skilled and capable, and more importantly creative,

i think he's looking for an original ghost dog, like a posthumous pomeranian

i'd like to post in support of this request being fulfilled.
by "reasonably sized dog" do you mean like a 200x200 pixelart of a smallish dog (chiahuahua) or like, the dog itself has to be a reasonably sized breed (like a border collie). just wanna push along this brilliant request
the only limitations are ghost and dog. dont think "does it have to be from my imagination," think "it gets to be from my imagination."

edit: reasonably sized is only in reference to dimension. i dont think a miniscule 40x40 icon would be fitting, however feel free to prove me wrong
[Image: KpdlBq7.gif]
i havent finished smoothing the shading out but it should animate ok

static b&w:
[Image: PSkFVJm.png]

Update:
[Image: b5vCiM4.gif]
That's awesome, but due to the nature of this request, I will not declare the request complete.