The VG Resource

Full Version: Psychonauts rip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all!
Haven't been here in nearly 4 years, but I thought I should drop by again. I've been messing around with some sound design lately, and this place has been a great resource for finding samples to mess with, so I think it's only fair I post some of what I have that hasn't been uploaded yet, starting with Psychonauts!

This rip only includes the common sound effects in the game (not stage-specific) and the common voices in the game (again, no stage-specific dialogue). I know submission guidelines required complete rips, but with so much dialogue, I'm afraid I would be uploading near 5gb of sounds. Let me know if this submission breaks any rules, and I'll upload the rest of the files.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xnqy67iznlwiz...FJVLZgKgfa

On a side note, I also have the complete sound pack for League of Legends as well, however, half of the sounds were not ripped by myself. I was wondering is it against the rules to upload them even if I give credit to the original ripper?
You might already know this (and are just posting the sounds here to check if they're good) but in case you don't, submissions are now done directly on the site. Log in on tSoR and click the bold Submit button, it should be fairly straightforward from there.

About the League of Legends sounds, I'm pretty sure it's OK to do as long as you give credit to the ripper in question. This would mean adding their name in any credit.txt file you'd put in the ZIPs, as well as in the submission form. If possible you should of course contact them to ask for permission, but otherwise it should be OK.
I didn't know, thanks for clearing that up! And I'll begin parsing out the 4.3 gb file of league sounds, and try to get in touch with the original ripper Smile