The VG Resource

Full Version: E Three Two Thousand Fourteen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
So E3 is less than a week away. Tell us your hopes and dreams.

What do you want to see this year? What do you think Nintendo's four unrevealed games are? Is there anything any other console is doing that you give a shit about?

Also, this: http://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/assets/4572245/m...r_leak.jpg
Well, considering that Microsoft dropped the Kinect, it makes me wonder if they still got plans for Rare and they'll say something about it at E3.
I'm anxious about Zelda. I didn't like Skyward Sword, so there's that. Also, I'll have to see if Hyrule Warriors is good enough to make me buy a Wii U or not.
Paint me excited!
Mostly looking forward to news on Project Beast, ORAS, and new FFXIV jobs
Kirby's Air Ride 2, New Starfox, Mother trilogy, and F-zero U obviously.

they should just call it

F U
I'm ready

[Image: R0aYmvp.png]
Start trailer.
Camera flies over a futuristic city. It's none other than Mute City.
The sound of an F-Zero machine is heard. It's approaching.
It's the Blue Falcon! Wait... what's that? It has wheels? And a Mario? What's going on?
Blue Falcon and Mute City DLC for Mario Kart 8.
Dr. Kawashima Iwata trollface.
End of trailer.
Oh, I have my own bingo card! I'm pretty sure most of it will be accurate.

[Image: oq0GDF1.png]
I'd... actually really like that DLC. Granted, a new F-Zero would be even better, but whatever.

I'd love even more karts based on stuff other than Mario, like the Steel Diver kart, or DLC of Z-list Mario characters like Nabbit or the RPG games' characters.
why do people want Majora's Mask for 3ds?

I dont like playing console games on handhelds

Wii U would be cool if you could use the gamepad to cycle through masks

but that's a lot more unlikely of course....
Actually, Gary, a Song of the South world for the next Kingdom Hearts game sounds like a good idea to me.

By the way, would it be possible for you to add this space to your bingo board?

"Microsoft is having Rare do a new game… Banjo-Kinect! Basically, it is a racing game."
I'll just make a second one with stuff that didn't make it.

Also, Rare doing Kinect stuff isn't funny anymore.
Errr… Sorry about that, Gray.

Anyway, for the next E3, I hope that they would announce a new Paper Mario game that would put the series back on track.
(06-06-2014, 04:01 PM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]I hope that they would announce a new Paper Mario game that would put the series back on track.

(06-06-2014, 03:04 PM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Basically, it is a racing game."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16