The VG Resource

Full Version: So I just joined!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So as the title may suggest, I've just joined these forums, which should be obvious since I'm currently on them... ANYWAY, I suppose the logical step is to introduce myself.

I'm the uber-amazing-fantastic-perfect-slamdancing-Kastguyfilms!
Or just Kastguyfilms.
Or Jeff- which is short for Jeffrey and long for Juh.

I don't do much pixel art, but would love to get into it. I mainly create perler beadsprites, which I could explain but I'm just gonna hope you know what they are.

I've used a forum similar to this before, actually the exact same base as it would look, all about hacking Final Fantasy 6 (the obvious best game of all time).

I guess this concludes my tiny autobiography, and I sure am glad to be here!
Well, welcome to the forums then.

Judging by your name, are you an animator by any chance?
I know the name suggests it, but actually no- just one of those usernames you have and use everywhere Smile

Adding on to that, I have little to no skill in drawing, I leave that to Trollerskates, whom I would like to thank (along with the Academy) for referring me (kind of).
Welcome to the forums, guy-I-know-in-real-life. This is a really good place to learn about spriting, so yeah. I'm hoping you know at least something from making all of those perler bead thingies.
yo!
welcome to the forums!
Wink
(06-02-2014, 05:46 PM)awesome jitter Wrote: [ -> ]yo!
welcome to the forums!
Wink

Yo! Thanks!Cool

(06-02-2014, 04:47 PM)Trollerskates Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums, guy-I-know-in-real-life. This is a really good place to learn about spriting, so yeah. I'm hoping you know at least something from making all of those perler bead thingies.

Thanks guy-I-also-happen-to-know-outside-of-the-internet! Pretty sure I've picked up at least a little bit... I hopeEmbarassed
Welcome Virt's-IRL-friend
Hey welcome to the forums
#Totes Magotes