The VG Resource

Full Version: Skullgirls Voices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know what this place's policy is on submitting things you didn't rip yourself, but speaking personally, I don't see much point in ripping something twice, so here we go.

During my Internet conquests, I had something of a lucky find: the entirety of the voice clips and SFX from Skullgirls, ripped in HD by one AlbirdVampPrince. Both of these contain a readme which gives him credit for the rips, so that won't be an issue.

Core 8 Characters + Announcer
Squigly

Each of the characters have one giant audio file of all of their lines strung together. They'd probably be easier to use if they were broken up into each individual line, but that's just me.

Unfortunately, I can't provide you with the game icon, as the system for that seems to have changed and the icon maker has sadly vanished, but it should be easy enough to recolor the one already present over in Spriter's Resource.
The original author of the resource has to be the one to submit it, unfortunately. Maybe you can persuade them to submit it themselves?