The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Gold/Silver Route 37 revamp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems extremely small, and the concrete road is poorly tiled. There are edge and corner tiles too, y'know.
(10-06-2008, 01:17 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]It seems extremely small, and the concrete road is poorly tiled. There are edge and corner tiles too, y'know.

It's not a big route to start with, and I was going for the original look, making it resemble the original map.
But you updating the maps to the GBA standard would also entail following the GBA tileset rules. Including another route (since this one is so small) would also improve things.
(10-06-2008, 01:33 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]But you updating the maps to the GBA standard would also entail following the GBA tileset rules. Including another route (since this one is so small) would also improve things.

Maybe after I finish my GCSE's and stuff. This was an old edit.
Oh no... Your revamping is such a mess. If you want to revamp, please revamp properly. And are you using Advance to replace a map over it? You should do more better. You should learn how to get mapping.