The VG Resource

Full Version: Virt [PLAYER]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey, updating my post here. Feels weird to be throwing it all away, especially since I didn't really make all that much in the first place, but whatever...
GIFS:

great artwork.
i guess the shading must fit with that one from the tutorial...
it means shade the leg who is behind.
sorry if i'm being kinda rude.
Looks awesome!
Great to see you back on this project C:

((And keep in mind that only the Avirtar can stop me mwahahaha)))
Updated the first post with a new sheet! It includes more alternate colors, my < Punch, and my grab and throw animations!
(05-31-2014, 10:54 PM)Baegal Wrote: [ -> ]((And keep in mind that only the Avirtar can stop me mwahahaha)))
[Image: WRKQt28.gif] [Image: kB5oKuv.gif] [Image: NdNvIEX.gif]
Just a thought that the "Ba Dum Tsh" should emphasize the syllables in the order they appear in.
They do, but they're in separate gifs, so they all load at the same time. I'll make a mock-up of what the attack would look like in-game eventually.
(06-02-2014, 06:14 PM)Trollerskates Wrote: [ -> ]They do, but they're in separate gifs, so they all load at the same time. I'll make a mock-up of what the attack would look like in-game eventually.

Ohhhh good. And I thought you were slipping for once... Unimpressed one day...
man your character is very fun
awesome jitter, can you actually contribute to the thread instead of making meaningless posts like these?

may i suggest something virt? shouldnt your <punch be a special? your attack really doesnt send people knocking off their feets, (which is what a <punch is) but rather pushes them aside, just as you said in your post. heck,i think it could even fit as a >punch!
I said it would send them flying, but maybe you're right about it fitting better for a >punch.
now i gotta some helpfull feedback.
it's about your midnight moe.
your character should not be fully transformed in it.
just dressed and with the same hair.
look at these for references:
[Image: l7GWNl7.png]
(06-04-2014, 06:17 PM)awesome jitter Wrote: [ -> ]now i gotta some helpfull feedback.
Meh, I think it has enough likeness. Look at the face for example.
Don't mean to be rude, but isn't complimenting someone still good feedback, and contributing? It's kind of a good move to let people know they dun good.
(06-04-2014, 06:17 PM)awesome jitter Wrote: [ -> ]now i gotta some helpfull feedback.
It's not a full transformation, since a full transformation would entail a change of height and a bunch of other stuff. I'm probably not even going to use the sprites on the sheet, even if I keep the same character.
Pages: 1 2 3