The VG Resource

Full Version: Looking to hire a designer to create sprites for a "healthy choices" platform game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I used this forum last year to hire a sprite designer and was blown away by the creativity & quality of the work you guys do!

Now I'm developing a new game and would like to hire a sprite designer to create all the graphics for the game: characters, enemies, pickups, UI & environment tiles.

Here is some background about the game: (I will give more details & a brief to the hired designer)
I look forward to hearing and hopefully working with you soon!

Kind regards,
Mitchell
I found some more examples - this kind of style would be perfect: https://dribbble.com/shots/1532880-Game-...-Sprite-01

Not that complex though - we won't have that many movements.
Unfortunately I'm not really sure that anyone here can really give you what you're looking for.

You seem to want vectors, but we work primarily in pixelart here so unless you're okay with a pixelart style that looks similar I don't think there's anyone here that actually does vectors enough to be able to help.
Hi Viper, thanks for replying. Thats useful to know. I didn't realise this forum was only for pixel-art sprite designers.
(06-08-2014, 07:37 PM)ideacreate Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't realise this forum was only for pixel-art sprite designers.

It's not, specifically. As in, we have no specific rules against other types of art. It's just that the community here mainly focuses on pixel art so you're less likely to find what you're looking for here, unfortunately.
thanks for clarifying - you wouldn't happen to know any other sprite designer sites/forums, ones that might have more users that do vector style artwork.

personally i prefer the pixelart games, but for this particular project we need to use more of a cartoon/vector style.