The VG Resource

Full Version: Goemar's special day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was hoping that someone else would have noticed it before I did, but I may as well announce it anyway.

Today is the day of Goemar's birth! Being Dazz's equal and the proprietor of another respected sprite web site, I'm surprised nobody wished him this already!
Happy birthday Goemon

wait that's not right is it
hbd gotomars
Happy Birthday, you Yorkshire bastard!!!
Happy birthday, Goemario! (Are we doing a thing?)

(05-30-2014, 09:13 AM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]I was hoping that someone else would have noticed it before I did, but I may as well announce it anyway.
[Image: ibi71FTyPkukbb.png]
;p
Happy birthday Goemar Smile
(05-30-2014, 06:03 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2014, 09:13 AM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]I was hoping that someone else would have noticed it before I did, but I may as well announce it anyway.
;p

To be fair, though, I'm on the Netherlands timezone, so I am not that good at judging the time in the states.
(05-31-2014, 06:20 AM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2014, 06:03 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: [ -> ]
;p

To be fair, though, I'm on the Netherlands timezone, so I am not that good at judging the time in the states.
No no no, I was was just teasing about how it looked on my end. I'm aware you're not in the same zone. Smile
Happy birthday, you blue mop top
Jolly Good Birhday~
[Image: goemon.jpg]
Happy Birthday!
Hey thanks people. Pretty much only got the house recovered from the 3 day party so sorry I didn't see this sooner.
Pretty cool times (minus the whole break up business, which well I saw coming but was lame, like who does that jazz the day after someone's birthday? - also kinda messed up the week I now have off work).

But well, was pretty awesome - just starting to feel old now...