The VG Resource

Full Version: Gors (Player)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: dNnFyurJluYRaT43]

[Image: PVUDyu0c6u0tGFc8]
I like how he literally turns into a popsicle upon being frozen! LOL!
Looks great!
What do you want to do about Sol, Jetters and Vipershark?
I have (maybe unfinished) sheets of them, but I wasn't sure if you wanted to post them or not.
I'm going to post my character assets soon, once I stop being bombarded by school + personal life. If you want I can tell Viper to post his (though he may have plans to already), but as for Sol, he still browses the forum so I guess we wait until he posts or somebody can PM him?

EDIT: Well Viper basically said that he didn't make his assets so Gors can do it if he wants (or if not, I guess Baegal can?).
I do have both Viper's and Sol's sprite sheets already. The problem is that they are partially incomplete at the time. X:
I have yours too, but they have the same problem. Also I'm unsure how a lot of your moves from your original sheet are supposed to work.
The cape still needs to be added on my animations, too...

Ugh, I really want to do my own stuff, I just don't really have much time lately... and I'm leaving for the weekend, again...
(05-27-2014, 08:39 PM)Mystie Wrote: [ -> ]I like how he literally turns into a popsicle upon being frozen! LOL!

[Image: 3a1zg3v.jpg]
what the heck that's cute
hey gors.
why in midnight moe he don't change to arisa?
For Midnight Moe, I don't think characters from fan games/games created by other users count. Besides, Awesome Jitter, who is actually willing to dress as their sister?
(06-02-2014, 12:27 PM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]For Midnight Moe, I don't think characters from fan games/games created by other users count. Besides, Awesome Jitter, who is actually willing to dress as their sister?

Who is actually willing to be Moe'd?
(06-02-2014, 01:58 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2014, 12:27 PM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]For Midnight Moe, I don't think characters from fan games/games created by other users count. Besides, Awesome Jitter, who is actually willing to dress as their sister?

Who is actually willing to be Moe'd?

Not me. But, it says to do it. ':/
I know a few.

I guess the only thing I can say about this is that the character select is amazing
though the lack of black hatching is a bit different from the other who've already worked on theirs
[Image: v03ZYI8.png]
Oh my god yesssss.
Pages: 1 2