The VG Resource

Full Version: Ridge, it's your birthday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Despite a few mishaps in the past, I'm not below wishing you anything less than a good birthday, Ridge.

Just be glad that you have good sprite talent and practically everyone likes you. Have a good one.
Happy birthday person with dancing Koopa icon.
B...but, it's not his birthday, yet. :0

Stickler for time.
True, but it is his day according to Netherlands time. Besides, I wished a lot of other members good birthdays in regards to my timezone.

…. Also… I wanted to be the first one to wish him that (as cheesy as that sounds).
HBD Ridge Wink
Happy birthday Ridge Troopa! Come back and show us your sprites, I miss them. Sad
Personally, Mighty, I'm more interested in him coming back and socializing like he used to.
Happy (actual) birthday, ridge! Wink
(05-20-2014, 08:50 AM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, Mighty, I'm more interested in him coming back and socializing like he used to.
I believe she was just complementing him, sir. :>
...Are we making birthday topics for inactive members again?

...Guys.

Come on, now. Why didn't you wish Shurikenblade a happy birthday too? :/
To be fair, Kosheh, he still lurks on this forum pretty often and he posted at least one sprite sheet earlier this year.

Compared to other inactive users, he's actually pretty active in that regard.
(05-20-2014, 09:40 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]...Are we making birthday topics for inactive members again?

...Guys.

Come on, now. Why didn't you wish Shurikenblade a happy birthday too? :/

oh ok. so it has to be known people

you sicken me

lets all give fuerneunobe a happy birthday. got banned because he was online for a minute
Happy birthday man! Come back and finish A Koopa's Tail Wink
RRRRRIIIDDDGGGGEEE RRRACCCER

(hbd ridge)
(05-20-2014, 07:18 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Happy birthday man! Come back and finish A Koopa's Tail Wink

Not to be a stick in the mud, friend, but I don't think Ridge is going to continue that game even if he did return. Phaze told me that Ridge lost interest in the project and he is not up to letting someone else continue it.

It's still flattering that a lot of you guys still want to see that game receive more progress, though.
Happy b-day, Ridge! Big Grin