The VG Resource

Full Version: Mageker's submisions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

[Image: tosdotnwpalmacosta1icon.png] [Image: tos2lakesinoacave1icon.png] [Image: blackbaticon.png] [Image: tosdotnwfenriricon.png] [Image: tosdotnwsphinxicon.png] [Image: tosdotnwcerberusicon.png] [Image: tosdotnworionicon.png] [Image: tosdotnwkittykaticon.png]

Super Paper Mario

[Image: spmgoombaicon.png] [Image: spmmagikoopaicon.png] [Image: spmsquigletandsquigicon.png] [Image: spmsproingoingicon.png] [Image: spmkoopatroopaicon.png] [Image: spmpiranhaplanticon.png] [Image: baldclefticon.png] [Image: buzzybeetleicon.png] [Image: spmhammerbroicon.png] [Image: boomboxericon.png] [Image: spmkoopatrooparedicon.png] [Image: spmbooicon.png] [Image: spmdarkbooicon.png] [Image: spmdrybonesicon.png] [Image: spmpokeyicon.png] [Image: spmunderhandicon.png] [Image: spmzombieshroomicon.png] [Image: spmamazeedayzeeicon.png] [Image: spmstonebuzzyicon.png] [Image: spmthwompicon.png] [Image: spmputridpiranhaicon.png] [Image: spmfrostpiranhaicon.png] [Image: spmcrayzeedayzeeicon.png] [Image: spmskellobiticon.png] [Image: spmspikyskellobiticon.png] [Image: spmswoopericon.png]
Going great. Love your work.
Great rips. Love the PiT rips.
Good rip, I love it
I'm here with tanoomba! I couldn't get the transformation into twhomp pose because he transform almost out of the screen, so i only could get the twhomp.

[Image: tanoombaiconig1.png]
Nice one!
Great as usual.
Tanoomba, amazing! You're quite fast ripping stuff!
Huzzah for the PiT! You still are needed over at Boo Mansion, Mageker...
Tanoomba cracks me up.
I think it was time to rip something from YIDS again.

[Image: billblastericonga5.png] [Image: taptapiconja9.png]
Very nice!
Here again with blazing shroob. The UFO shoot animation happen between the 2 screens, so is half-ripped. Anyways, here is it.

[Image: blazingshroobiconqc6.png]
So Blazing Shroob's overworld is pretty much the best thing ever.
Dude, with you ripping PiT so fast, we'll have the whole game ripped by the next week! Good job!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37