The VG Resource

Full Version: Minnie Mouse (Magical Quest)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd sure love to see sprites of Minnie Mouse from Magical Quest (GBA), and in all her outfits and stuff! Can anyone do that?
Wish I could, but I've been without a computer since December.
(05-14-2014, 10:50 AM)LDEJRuff Wrote: [ -> ]Wish I could, but I've been without a computer since December.

Well, I hope you get a new computer really soon.
Had a bunch of assorted rips from this game that I did a while back and this is what I had for Minnie.
[Image: ibi39HCPVLqmwr.png]
Not much though, I'll see if I can get the rest. Smile
(05-15-2014, 10:47 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: [ -> ]Had a bunch of assorted rips from this game that I did a while back and this is what I had for Minnie.
[Image: ibi39HCPVLqmwr.png]
Not much though, I'll see if I can get the rest. Smile

Thanks! Keep it up! Smile
Are we talking about Magical Quests 1 or 2?
Both, especially Magical Quest 1.
Update
[Image: iivxKWvNlVIJq.png]
Not much but it is something.
(05-20-2014, 12:40 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: [ -> ]Update
[Image: iivxKWvNlVIJq.png]
Not much but it is something.

So far, so good.
I haven't forgot about you!
[Image: iXTrAayP5BM5n.png]

We're nearing the end of Minnie's generic costume, then I can start on the others. Smile
ShadeDBZ, don't you dare say something cliche like, "I've been busy as heck lately..."

[Image: iXwddeqXcmLwx.png]

There's four or so frames from the ending that I missed but this is everything else for this costume. Smile
(06-27-2014, 07:33 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: [ -> ]ShadeDBZ, don't you dare say something cliche like, "I've been busy as heck lately..."

[Image: iXwddeqXcmLwx.png]

There's four or so frames from the ending that I missed but this is everything else for this costume. Smile
Keep it up! Looking forward to her Magical Turban, Firefighter and Mountain Climber outfits and actions! Wink