The VG Resource

Full Version: Extracting Models from SMITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I extract the models from the PC game SMITE? I've gone into the directory the game's files are located in, and have found what appears to be a collection of models, but what format are these models in?
It's pretty easy to get 'em. Use UE Viewer to preview the models you want to extract -- use Page Up/Down to cycle through the textures and models, then press CTRL+X on the things you want to export, and it'll export them to .psk (for the models) or .tga (for the textures). Then you just need to either use a program that imports .psk files directly, or use Noesis to convert it to a model your program can import.

Alternatively, to extract the models you can paste this into a text file, save it and rename its extension from .txt to .bat and run it, and it will automatically extract everything in the folder with Umodel.exe in it:
Code:
for /f %%a IN ('dir /b *.u*') do umodel.exe -export -all %%a
I tried both processes, and neither amounted to anything. When I just used the program, it simply gave off a list of games that the thing would work on. When I created and used the BAT file, it simply went through all the models and seemed to leave them all as-is. Is there another way?