The VG Resource

Full Version: New icons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The icons for all the games don't have titles or frames anymore for some reason. I'm wondering if this is a permanent change or not. It's very disorienting for me. Some sprites are also not showing icons at all. I checked the news and site discussion, but found no mention of titles being removed from icons, so did I miss something?
Sorry, we were making a migration to our new system - it should be working fine now. It was down for about 10 minutes. Smile
My fault! Sorry! I didn't expect us to be borderless for more than a few seconds but finding the correct places to make the changes took longer than expected.
XD, now I'm seeing the old icons inside the new icons on my phone. This is so trippy.
That'll be due to a cached version being stored on your phone. It'll either clear up over time, or you should clear your cache.
Gotcha. Shows up nicely on PC for both Firefox and Chrome. Can't say for IE since I don't use that.