The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
It's actually happening! Gen 3 remakes are indeed coming to the 3DS.

There's no actual gameplay footage yet, but we know that they're coming this November.
Um. Hooray?
This is my least favorite generation, but, depending on how it's updated, I might give it a shot.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is this real? Are you sure this is not a joke?

They aren't my favourites, but I still enjoyed them a lot, so I think are remakes without annoying MIDI trumpets would be cool.
Bring on the trumpets
It keeps saying new... Unless this is a sequel game, how is this new? I mean yeah, there might be some additions like in the other remakes, but did they refer to those games as being "New Worlds"?
They could've come up with better titles than that, but otherwise, I hope the elements from Emerald are included, as HeartGold and SoulSilver did with Euisine and such. It'll be interesting to see how they handle the Gen 3 Battle Frontier.
I can't wait! Gen 6 is my favorite generation (and this is coming from someone who's been with the series since Gen 1), and a Gen 3 remake in the style of Gen 6 is way too awesome for words.
shiiiiiiiiit

I wonder what alpha swampert and sceptile will look like

also damn so fast...!?
BARF
3RD GEN SUCKS

(i'm getting sapphire)
(05-07-2014, 10:41 AM)soulcaliburfan Wrote: [ -> ]It keeps saying new... Unless this is a sequel game, how is this new? I mean yeah, there might be some additions like in the other remakes, but did they refer to those games as being "New Worlds"?

Because they're being completely reimagined in a new format, from 2d to 3d. Seems like a pretty simple concept to me Tongue

That being said, 3rd gen was my favorite as a kid, so I'm pretty damn excited this is finally happening.
(05-07-2014, 03:09 PM)Helmo Wrote: [ -> ]also damn so fast...!?

they already have the 3ds engine and all the pokemon models
Skipped 3rd gen as well, didn't like the designs of most of the pokemon in them.
would get Omega Ruby

IF I HAD A 3DS ;_______________;
youre guys are all poops

gen 3 = best gen. totally buying day 1.

(i only have bias since emerald was one of my first games everrrrrr)
personally i cant wait for Verne Diamond and Wells Pearl

gen iv needs remakes too!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14