The VG Resource

Full Version: Might be gone for a while
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a new job, and while doing so, I got to be under a contract, and in it, I have to be be working over time for about 3 months. So with that said, I will be working a lot, so I have little to no time for pixels and being very active anymore, at least not until the devil releases my soul.
You're leaving already? It felt like you just got here and you already made a great contribution to this web site.

Well, regardless, work comes first, so I wouldn't blame you for it. At least don't forget about this website and any of us here, OK? Besides, we'll really miss you.
Well I will still be here commenting every once in a while, but I won't be updating any of my pixel art, or show much improvement in anything. Just comments for now.
Good luck with your job! We'll miss you and your spritework while you're gone.
Appreciate it, no worries, I will keep an eye out here once or twice, and after the 3 months I will be having a more flexible schedule so that means more time to make so real work.
cmon everyone lets just let him live his dog life
Cya, maybe you'll jump up a few levels when you get back Wink
Whoa - what kind of job requires you to be working overtime that much, if you don't mind me asking?

I work for General Dynamics, but I am employed by STS, while I am under STS's contract I am required to work in a certain scheduled.

Mondays through Thursdays is 6am to 6pm
Fridays is 6am to 5pm
Saturdays is 6am to 4pm

In my job I am labeled as an "Assembling Technician" but well I just work with cables and stuff for disclosed military projects.
When you come came with vengeance, you should have your name changed to Level 2.