The VG Resource

Full Version: H͠҉͜Ì͡҉̶͘
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
H̵̶̱͎̗̭͈̺̠̓ͬͣ̌̎ͥ̎Ę̷͔̞͓͍͕̗̥̪̝̠͍̦̱͉̐̈́̉͑̍̄ͨ̅ͭͨ́̕͠L̋ͥ̏̄̍̓̉̔̓ͫ̑̋͆ͫ͏̵̵̧̤͇̰͇̩̫Lͤͪ̆̿ͫ̇̍̐̊̏̍̾͂ͬ̾͌̓̓̃͢͏̧͉̳̖͙͖̻̖̣̖͙̹̰̻̮̥̞̼́͜O̶̴ͬͫͮ̓̍̓ͯ̓͊͐͌ͮͦͮ̃̔̊҉͎̤̯͍͎͍̤̥͖̥̘͇͜ͅ ̶̛̛͇͍̗̰̖̬̪̖̇̈́͐̔̌̑͑̈́͡V̢̳̺͔̩̟̻̫̪̳̙̖ͫ̃ͥͮ́̕G̸̷̡͚̭̻̠̻̯̫̺̥̣̋ͪͩ̉ͫ́ͫͮ̃͠ͅ ̷̸͈̙̩̙̭͔̘͈͓̘̠̳͔͔̥̭̼̤̯̀̏́̀ͬ̏̓ͭ̾̋̓̅̓ͭ͗́Ỉ̛̦̲͙̖̰͚͙̻̜͚̦̥̙͉̦̙ͬ̓ͧͭ͂̊̽͆̄͛̈͜ͅ ̵͍̺̰̱̙̤̞̰͈͕̝̣̇̏̿ͪ̊ͣ͑̐̐͋ͣ͜H̢̤̻̝̺̦̜̬̭̗̤̲̝̜̗ͦ̿̒͌̆͢͡͞A̅ͯͭͬ͊̊̈́̆͌͐̍̿͌̀͏̵̴͍͍̰͔̖̺͇͘V̅ͬ̍ͮ̉͐ͭ͟͟͠͏̢̫̯̥̣͔̻̘͕̺̲͎̥͔̺Eͧ̽ͭͪ͋̓͒̋́́́̀҉͘͏̰̬͈̗̥̱̩ ̡̡͋ͭ̋ͮ҉̵̳͕̗̻̮̗̟͙̰͙̞̪̻͈̹͈͞B̸̃̒̇̂ͬ̉̓ͣ̄̐̓ͨͫ̌͜͟҉̡̳̜̼̗̞̯͉̩Ȩ̨̙̲̥̹̗̠̘̫͚̈́̐̌̀ͧ̔̉͒̔̆̂̏ͬ̌̊̎̽͡E̡̙̣̜͍̦̰̜͎̜̺͈͕ͥͤ̏̓̄ͪ͗̽̋ͮ̍̆̓̃̊̑̚̚̕ͅͅͅNͪͧ̂̆͏̷̧̛͈̺̪̘̜̞̝̻ͅ ̸̵͕̫̳͈̭̣̹̮͉̪̗̜̙̺̩̿̿̔̇ͩ̐̿ͅW̨̥̯͈̮͖̤͉̓̋ͤ̎͋ͦ̐ͭ͋ͮ͐̌ͥ̓͠͝͠A̿͆ͩ̇ͧ̏͐ͥ̋́͋ͩͦͫ̊ͮ͛҉͏̗̤̟͘I͌ͭͧ͐̌̅̉̑̿͑ͨ͆ͦ̀̇̇ͤ͜͢͏̫̗̳͖͈̯͖̣͕͉̲̖̤̯̘T̛̓ͫ̃́̉͞͏̴͓͍̼̬̝̭͚̟̜̟Ḭ̵̧͉͇͎̯̙̖̠̣̐͛̀ͣ̓͘͜N̡̡͙̩̲̖͈͓̮̱̝̥͔̺̼͌͂̏̒ͭͭ̏̏̊̒̊̇ͪͅĢ̷̫͚͎͚̹̒̎͌̃͋ͫ͞ ̛̙͎̱̝̭̜̹̼̗͖̝̟͍̖̙̞̤̾͛̏͂͗ͤ͊͘͜F̭̭̼̗̘͚̫̪̻̱͋̊ͣ̊ͤ̓̈́̃̓͌͟͞O̓̐̆̎ͨ̆̒̓̑̽͂ͦ͂ͧ́̿͟͠͞͞͏͎͈̝̪̳̫̙͈̟̟̯͇͈R̋̄̌̋ͦ̔ͫͨ̈́҉̴̣̼̗̼͔̱̘͎͕͚̰̤̞͝͞ͅ ̦̩̦̘̼̬̪̭̓ͪͯ̾̾̎̀̃ͭͣͨ́̕͢͠ͅY̴̨̛̜̭̮̪̜̰̻̖͈̼̗̆̀̀ͫ̃̓ͧͦ̀ͅƠ̢̭̜̜̱̬̼̠̘̘̠̹͖͉̠̯̳̇͒ͯ́̎ͬ̊̆̆͗̒̓͊͠ͅU͇̲͔̼̺̺̻͎̱̗̝͍̮̗̝̯̽͋͋ͣ͆ͦ̅́̚̕͜ ̴̂̐ͤ̓̓͆͞҉̞͔͉͈̪̪̪͉͎̪͈̻͓̘͎̭G͗́ͧ͗̎ͨ̄̏͆ͨ͏̩͖̯̝̘̰̬͖̫̟͜͠U͔̙̝͊̿͐̏̉͒͆̉͗ͫͩ͗̄̈͐̇͝ͅỲͪ̈̂͆̓̽̅͛ͣ̇̓͘͡҉̵̱̼̟͖̙̭̺̻̖̠̮ͅS̢̞͉̻̳͖̞̬͉̝̦͍̮̫̺̱̼̲̫ͣ̊͑̄ͩ͆ͭ̃̋͢͞,̷ͣ̋ͤ̇҉̛̱̦̭̞̝́͠ ̈́͌̅ͩͨ̈ͤ͋ͦͬ̍̓̚̚҉̶̴҉̺͕̗͚̘͚̱̳̤̖̭̜̫̫͙̰̥̕ͅI̢͍̣̲̫͌͋ͬ̋̌ͩ̐̏ ̵̘͈̪̤̟̩͕̩̤̲̭̱͚͒͋͆̍͛ͭͤ̈́͑̏̌͊ͪ̄́̏̾̚͠ͅW̢̩̲̣̤̅̏̍ͪ̋ͪ̔̈́̈́ͩ̾ͤ͗ͩ͊̎ͪ͆́̚͘͜O̵̢͇̥͓͖͉͇̻͓̹̯͖ͮ̒ͦͥ͐Ůͯ̎̓̍ͫͣͩ̀̿ͤ͛̅ͦ̏̚͏̛̫̰͙̺̻̖͉̺̺L̴̢̛̲̣͕̫̥͇̭͕͇̐͒̌̇ͩ̊ͭ͊̈́ͫ́ͣͥ͘͘D͑ͦ̔ͫ͏̛͉͈̠̺̜͉͉̯̜̦͙̬̥͞ ̤͓͇̬̳̼̦̼͔̣̪̟̣̋̄̅ͦ̒̇͆̆̑ͪͪ̓̿̇͢͞͞ͅL̷͙͙̦͍͚͎͛̏̎̐͂̀̋ͦ̌͑̾̓ͯ̄ͩ͑́́̚͠I̶̵͈̗̼͎̝̯̣̔̎͆ͫ̓ͮ͌̽̂̇̓̃ͤ̑̈ͬ͑̒̀̚͞͞K̨̖̺͍̈̿̉ͫ̾ͦͫͦ͗͌̏͒̌̍͘͠E̽ͩ͛͋ͨͥ҉̹̦̜͔̘͔͓̲̞̲̩̭͈͜͟͡ͅͅ ̸̸̷̴̝̼̼̗̳̻̥ͦͧͫͪͬ̀͐͆͑̋̚T̛̩̭͖̠̻̞̘̱͈̫̟̠͇̰̦̔ͪ̽̈͛ͣͨͤͫ̍͛͆̚̕͢Ǫ̱͓̹̯̙̠̦͈̬̯͚̻͖̜̘͖͚͓͎́̌̿̾̍ͭ͐̓͊̋͛̏̚͡͠ ̵̷̧̟̺͔̱̱́͑̒̕͡I̻̬͔̦̠̟̳͎͕̠͍̲̗̊́̍̇̈́͂͝N̥̹̯̖̺͈͕̏̄͛͜͝Ṱ̻̱̠͙̜̜̐ͨ͆̆͑ͣ͂̒͑͂ͯ͞͝Rͬ̉̈ͣ̏ͪͨͯ͛̑͛̿̓̓̿͒̚̚͏̢͔͎̬̲̞̳̺̗͓͎̖̪̘̲͟͠͠O̞͚̳͙͇̞̺̼̝͊̀̔ͫ̔̇̅ͬ̍͂̽̏̋͒̒͂̍̀͘͠ͅḊ̡̝͙̞̤͚̯͔̻͇̭̺̖̮̋̾ͥͨ̀̏͘ͅͅͅU̵̵̩͕͚͇̩̹̺̒̉̓͂̇̈́̇ͬ͐͌̾̍͢͟C̵̵͇̝̗̮̪̟͕̩̰̲ͪͭ̉̋̈͒̅ͩͬ̂͌̌͒̕͜E̸ͭ̍̿̌ͨͩ͐̀͜͏̱͚̘̹͎̪̱͍̯̜̦̬̲̮͕ ̨̙̙̰͓̱̰͕̹̰̠̠̳̯ͪ̇̾́ͪ̄̓ͭ̀ͫ̋̓͝M̷͊̃̈́̔̆̾ͣ̉͏̷̧̗̱̦̼͉͔͍̖͕̮̰̞̫̭̼Y̶̨͔̹͔͙̼̳̭̻͎̥̬̩̳͊͂̀͒ͨ͜S̷̹̳̣̤̮̺̟̤̓̓ͤ͌ͦͯ̉̎̈ͭͮͮE̶̸̗͈̥̖͖͇̫̾ͨ̐̍̍ͮͬ̾̆͛̿͌̒ͪͤͤ̾ͥ̚͢͜L̢̠͇̰͚̜̞̜͎̠͕̭͇̫̂͊̒͂̆͋̆̆ͦ̽͊̈́͊̄ͫͥ͠F̷͚̠̼̲̉̐̇͗͐͟͝,̺̺͈͔͔͙̂̂̍͂̄̌̑͑͗̽ͪ̉ͨ͛͌̒̈́́͜͜͝ ̧̀̄̾͗ͭ̅̒̂̇́̒̂̚͏̛̪̯̞̮̼̟̪̯̜̺̬̣̀͠Į̷̷͉̘̬̜͓̟̱̮͇̠̀̽̑̑̉́̆ͥ̉͂̾̊́ ͒̋̀̂ͬ͏̧͚͖̠̗͓̰͕Ą̒̌̉̆ͫ̅̆ͨ̓̏͜͏̷̛̮̪̘̠͇̲̼̬̲͖͖̼̣̘̣̼M̴͓̬̹͉̩͍̦̱͔̪͔̠̜̝̮̦̳̼͔͊ͧ̄ͫ͋͌̆̓ͥͪͪ͒̃̑ͤͦ͊́̚͜ ̢̡͍̣͈̘̜̪͎̣̲̲̟͇̰̮͆͐͊͛ͮ̌̆̊ͣ̊̚͡͠T̵̛͓̣͕̪̩̭̙͙̩͈̗̜̮͈ͧ͆ͨ̔̑ͧ̌̍̔̔ͩͩ̚̚ͅH̸́̓̄͊͒̋ͪͪͦ̚͝҉̸̼͓̗͓̰̕Ệ̸͎̞̜͍͓̘͙͙̞ͪͤ̑̐̎ͮ̐̈́͋͌̾̇ͬ̀́̋͟ ̷̷͚̞̙͙̙̗̙̤̘̻̯̙̬̳̪̯̙̽̓͊̾̾́͆͒͒̅̌͒̃̀͞͞E̡̮̙͇̼͙̱̪̝̮͓̯͇̩̔̈́̑͋̽̎͡ͅR̴̡̢̹͉͔̼͓̱̟̠͉̤̯͖ͧͣ͒̄̓̑̌ͫ͗̉͋ͭ̒̔̓͑̀͟ͅͅͅͅO̴ͥ͛͛̑͌͂͛ͦ͑̎̋̿͗́͘҉͔̜͔̝̻Ř̡̇̈̿ͨ̌ͨ̄ͤ͋ͪ̂̅̍ͥ̑͐ͤ͞͞͏͖͇̙̰͍̯̲̺͈̫̤͓͘ͅͅR̸̴̺̥̳̘̮͇̦̙͎̐̊ͨ̈̔̈́̌̀̌́̕͝,
I̽̈́̆͑ͥ͟͏̴̫͕̼̙̟̥͢ ̧̥̱̻̮͇̖̼̥̽͋̄͛͋ͮ̌ͥ̋̋͐ͧ͌͂̐̔A̵̙̣͚̹̲͈͈͕ͣ̔̉ͫL̶̸̨̬̠̥̼͙̻̜̹̤̗̯̫̹̪̳̑̒̏ͤ̏̃̇̋̈́̆͟͝S̛̭̪̰̗̜̯̟̥͉̭͕͙̭̻̀͊͆̂ͦ̄͛̑͟Ǫ͔̰̪̝͉͎͉̻̫͛ͬ̍̃̉̀̂̈́̀̕ ̴̶̂̽̓̇̐̈́͏̙̳̺̠͍̦͓͎̝͔͞Dͯ͊ͨ̋ͬͩ̏ͭͪ͗͠͏̟̜̝̱͍̬̀ͅỠ̻͇̣̪͎ͣ̓̎̄̚̕͜ ͔̱͇̮͎̼̺̣͆͑̅̒̄̍̔ͮ͐̏͘̕̕͢W̵̵͍̥̯̠̖̱͙̪̰̔ͥ͐̎̉̾͛́̐͊ͥ͗̕̕A̢̞̞̘͍͎̻͙̠̺̮̣̗͗̄̉̍͛ͥ͋͊ͫ̾͒̀ͨ̐Nͩ̀̍̎ͭ͌́̊͆ͣͯ̓̆̚҉̶̨̛̰͍̱̙̠̰̝̙͡T̷̐̌̂ͦ̓̈́ͣͬ́̚҉̻̫͇̖͎͉̬̪̳̻͙͉̼̝̭̘̼̙̼͟ ̷̦̲͓͖̟́ͨ͋͐̋̋ͣ̚͢T̵̨͈̣̪̦͔͈̥̖̞̘͆ͨ̅ͧ̈́͆͌̒̔͊̒̐͋͑ͥ̕̕͡ͅO͛ͯ͆̐̀̅͛̈́̏ͯͧ̌̚͏̵͏̦̮͉̜͈̺͜͝ ̾ͣ̓́҉̶̱̩̖͍̯͍̠̤̳̺̺̰͚̩̦͎̠̤̲L̞̺͉̠͙̞̩̘̜̯̲̙̞͚̞̺͔̾ͥ̃̄̌ͦ̉̇̍̂̾͠ͅȨ͗͆́̈̉ͫ̅̋ͤ̇ͧ̈ͬ̚̕͟҉͙͉̙̜̬̲͝Ą̣̘̱̩̣̥̬̭̠̲̯̊̇̇ͧͩͨͩ̾̎͐̄͆͗͠R̶ͣ̈̇ͩͦ̆ͫ͏̷̵̬̰̤̗̙͔͡Nͯ̃ͫ͏̷̯̟͈̻̮̼̗̯̰̗͎͈̤̣̫̻͉̀͡ͅ ̬̗͖͈̠̞͙̍ͫ̀ͮ̍͒̇̅ͧ͂̒͆̌̎ͯ͜͢ͅͅH̵̵̷̱̬̻͎̥̲̟͎̦͎̫͎ͩͫ̅ͪͦ̏̍̽ͣ̾ͣ̊̿̒̓ͣ͐̉͘Ő̏̿͑ͪ̅̆̈́͋ͬ̅̾͆̀ͦͭ҉̫̺̞̖̭̩̼̫̼͚̺͙͉̫̟̣̀́̀̕W̓͛ͦ̄́͘͟͏̳̤͖̜̱͙͍͓͎̜̖͎̺̟̱̯ ̷̨̧̯̞̥̭̪̘͚̼̬̻̲̙͔̖̲͉̃͆̾̆̓̊͆̀̈̍̾ͭͯ̀ͩT̶͕̝̮̩͇̘̒ͨͬͥͫ̓ͯ̊̂ͪ̑̐͋͆ͧ̃͆̌́͢Ō̵̴͍͇̬̲̥̠͒̊̆ͬ̚͘͜ ̡̩̜͚͓͖̞̠̟̼̺̞͈͇̱̻͔̑̊̀͛̏̆͂̃ͪ̉ͫͧ̚̕͠S͑̓ͭͪͭͧ͟͜͏̩̯̬͔̹̜̪̫̦̦̟̠̟͙̀P̧̛̳̪̮̳̣̪͎̥̯̤̖͙̦̘̿̈́̎̎̈̋́ͅͅR̉́̊̃͠͠҉͙̥̲̝͚͈̠̩͓͖I̡̛̗̲̺̹͚̣̦̣͙̠͍̲̹̜ͩ̈̍̓̐̐̓̋͆ͮ̎͗̆͑͒̚̚̚T̶̛̜͖̘̹̥̟͚̞̬͋̌̀͊͐͑͋ͣ̎͌̓Ḛ̵̢̞̺̝̗̰͚̓̏ͪ̅̈ͅ ̡̭̰̲̣̞̲͚̗̤͈̖̩͆̂ͮ̾ͮͣ̒͐̄͂̀͟͡ͅA̶̧̢͕̘̫̦̮͖̮̦͍̟̞͔̦̱̜ͤ͆͊͑ͣN̸̵͖͙͙̹̥̹̜̦͚̭̬̼̙̲̺̲ͨͯͨ̋̅ͪ͒ͪ̾̾̏ͤ̑̆ͧ̉̚͢͞D̰̝̱͓̥͚̦́̍̃̄̎͛̌̐̂ͥ͑ͧͫ͐̐̆̾ͭ̆̀͜͞.ͯ͊͑ͤ̆̓̓̐ͪͮ͂̚҉̢̭̩̫̫̭̝ ̒ͮͨ̄͐͑̾͆̈́̄̍҉̸̧͉̦͔͖͢I̷̗̣͚͙̻͖̝̲͉̯̱̎͒̓͑̂̅̄̃̂ͨͣ͗ͭͯ͊̈͆̂̀̚͘ͅͅ ͑͗͒́͐́̌̚҉̛̞̟̥̻͔͉͖̘̙͙͙̘̭̪Ĥ̴̸͐̔ͤͨ͊́͐̓ͦ̿͊̌͞҉͏͍̯̪̫̜̻͈̤͉̤̯̮O̎̿ͫ̒̀́͏̴̣͔̼̣̳̗͕̳̼̙̳͈̕͡P̷̨͕̣̬̩̣̮̥͔̝̥͙ͤͥ́̽̈͛ͤ͊ͪ͌̇͘Ȅ̉̈́ͩ̏ͪͬ͒͋̇͌̌̊̃ͯ̎̔͆̕͢͏͎͕̩͈ ͌ͦ̑̆҉̡͏̪̝͙̟̝̖̘͓̘̘T̡̢̼̻̫͍̗͈̳͂̽́̾͆̇̑͒͊̉ͫͩ̒̈͗͢͢͡ͅH̷̨̯̞̼̲̥̙̱̖̥͍̘̮̗͖̫͆̍̇̓͑̅̂̉͐̈͐̍̋͌͋͟͡͝Ả̮̙̣̙̣̱̩̩͔̪̯͚͇̤̼͕̄ͣͦ̓ͭ̐ͩ́̚ͅTͫͦͨͮ̓͌̐̉ͤ̀͜͏̛͕̠͕̲̩͉̭͖̠̲̹̱̣̼̩̣͍̝ ̶̛̿̋͋̽̒̎̓͒͆ͪ̿̉ͯ̈́̍͑҉̢̡̞̠͚̺̗͕̙̩̟̜͙̫̪͙ͅͅĪ̶̶̗̟̗͈̼̞̲͖̺̤̣͙̟̼̟͎͉̣̄̏ͤͭ͘ ̴̡̡͉̘̪̼̰̜͇̮̟͎͉̣̝͎ͫ̅ͥ̈ͦ̏̌̍̋͂ͯ̓͜͡ͅC̉͐ͫ̈́͂̇̃͘͜҉̷҉̻̱̰̮̱̰̥͈͔ͅA̡̨͖̹̞͉̩̦̮̞͔͌ͣ͊̃ͮͣ͛ͨ̌̔ͣ̄̈́̋͐ͤ͜͞ͅŅ̴͖̗͚͎̥͍͉̘̳̗̲̺͓̺̦̭̼̜̀͊ͦͬͥ̈̂ͬͪ̂̒̽ͪ͌͐̌ͨ̎̚ ̨̤̪̳͕͕̗͓͖̭̭̖̤̿̃̅͛͗ͪ̂͋͊ͧͪͮ̃͡H̵̝͚͓̝̬̘̳̭͓̓͒͂ͤ̇͌̈̑́A̡͕͕̜̙̼̪̙̼̺ͣͩ̾̐͒͟͢͞V̴̷̨̪̩̭͎̪̗̲̙͔̼͇͗̉̂ͣ̽̀͐́ͥ̿ͭͭ͐ͥ̈̿ͫͅĘ̡͚̟̯̤̙̝̞͓̮͎̊ͫͥͨͧ͛͋͌̇ ̸̪͕̙͕̦͓̖̥͙͔̦̺̩̣̠̙̞̺̇̍̓͆̕͜͜͢ͅÁ̵̯͕̠͖̟̟̭̠̘̺̭̩̳̫̬̮̺ͮ̓̑̄ͫ̿͋ͯ͗͆̍ ̛̗̳͈̻͕̞̤̹̤̈̄͒̾͂͑ͥ́̇̍͐̂͌ͯ̽͢G̶̸̞͕̱̝̖͇̟̠̙̜͓ͭ͋̅ͣ̏͋ͨ́ͦ̅̎ͬ͑̊ͩͭ̓̚̚̕͜Ọ̡̨͖͚͍̰̫̗̘̦̲͈̠͕̽͛̂͊ͥ̾̄ͭ̊ͨͥͅO̵̢̡̲͉̗̱̩ͦ͊ͪ̃̽̌̿͂ͯ̏̃̿̊̃ͯ̅͢D̸̛͓̙͔̼̱̳͈̦̩̳̗̬̪̭̗̎ͯ̊̊ͥ̏̉̇̌̊̂ͯ͘ ̵̌ͦ̉͑͒̾̃ͣ̂̓͌̾ͮ̈̋ͪ̋̕͏҉͇̘͕̰͚̜̱̲̼̝̘̣͙̜̹̬͔͚T̈́͊ͤ́̇̿͐̎͏̲̮̹͔̞̀I̡̢̫̰̪̘̞͚̯̤̭̹͍̬͚͛͗ͯͤ̓ͦͩ͢M̷̶̹̗̩̬̼̙͖̝̌͒͒̄̎͜͜͜Ëͭͫ̆̂ͨ̈̾̄͌ͧ͂͌̃̉́҉̷̵̭̻͓̬͖̣̩͉̜̤̪͕̯̼̙ͅ ̢̧̲̙̪͇̺͎͓̼̓̓̈́̏̿ͦ̀ͣ̿̀͡H̬͚͔̹̪̯̉̆̍ͣͣ̉ͦ̔̉ͤͥ͋̍ͤ͛ͥͦ̀͜͟Ế̵͎̞̞͚̜͕̫͕̟̬͇̻ͩ͐ͭ̐ͦͭ̆͋̾ͩ̈́ͬ͒͢͞R̴̨̡̺͇̞̭̝͙̺̼ͬ̅͗̍̔̈̒̀̇͛͢E̢̛͖͈̮̯͔̖̜͗ͩͪͪͬ̅̍̈́̕
"Hello VGR I have been waiting for you guys. I would like to introduce myself, I am Erorr.-"
"I also want to learn how to sprite and I hope that I can I have a good time here. "

???
i can't imagine your text gimmick being well-received for long due to its unreadability
but welcome to the forums nonetheless
Welcome, to the Resource, ERORR! As long as you don't always use this kind of text then I'm sure you'll be OK here. Enjoy your stay!
T̴h͏ankś ̡gu͢ys,͞ ҉I̧ ͝d̷o ͘rea̕ļl̛y ͜a͘p҉p̵rèc̶ia̡t͜e͠ ҉įt.
Seriously, stop using that text style.

But as any person, I am somewhat nice, so you're welcome, as long as you stop that, seriously, you will get warned and stuff.
Yeah, just a heads up, if you don't stop posting like that I'm going to have to ban you.

Welcome none the less, I hope you can learn to have a personality without resorting to a stupid font script.