The VG Resource

Full Version: Sally Battle Style Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i posted these a while ago but people said that the hair was weird and needed recolouring so i have edited the colour i included the original sheet aswell, which was made by meganu bunny (is that how you spell it?) i left those untouched. and have credited others aswell. cos i basically needed amy rose and rouge battle poses as well. i dunno if they are finished yet, so tell me wot you think. enjoy!.

incase the attach has any probs here is also a link

http://dannyrobson.deviantart.com/art/Sa...-109568295
Nice! I don't see much wrong with the sprites themselves, at least not anything obvious. Though...I do have an issue with the Pixel Arts. They don't seem to match, and barely resemble Sally. Here's a ref:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Sally...ardley.jpg
Try either redoing them, or scratching them (which would be super-impressive!) Other than that, this is a very admirable sheet. Definitely one of my favorite Sally sheets. Keep it up! I can't wait to see what you do next! (Just curious, how long have you been working on these?)
Oh, and try some Story Poses. These would be nice in a sprite comic...(*hint*) Big Grin Wink
Y'know you could have just posted these on your previous thread. I don't really like the pixel art though, she looks more like Amy in a wig and vest. All she needs is a few more poses.
(10-02-2008, 05:34 PM)NeonWolf~LightDragon Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! I don't see much wrong with the sprites themselves, at least not anything obvious. Though...I do have an issue with the Pixel Arts. They don't seem to match, and barely resemble Sally. Here's a ref:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Sally...ardley.jpg
Try either redoing them, or scratching them (which would be super-impressive!) Other than that, this is a very admirable sheet. Definitely one of my favorite Sally sheets. Keep it up! I can't wait to see what you do next! (Just curious, how long have you been working on these?)
Oh, and try some Story Poses. These would be nice in a sprite comic...(*hint*) Big Grin Wink

yh the sally pixel art was kinda hard cos i was editing sally sprites i might redo them
(10-02-2008, 08:54 PM)Chdonga Wrote: [ -> ]Y'know you could have just posted these on your previous thread. I don't really like the pixel art though, she looks more like Amy in a wig and vest. All she needs is a few more poses.

soz i fort that my old thread was deleted cos i couldn't find it then i did but it was too late 1 of my friends on here is gonna add some more poses for me.
my next sprite sheet i working on is sonic heroes battle style and im doing a two big sheets for ultimtate advance poses and battle poses and im working on some others as well but i dont want to spoil the suprise
The sprites are good, The Pixelart, not so much. And her head seems a bit too big.