The VG Resource

Full Version: Tiny Little Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I sprite sometimes too
[Image: 2uYgbBf.png]
but not very often, and with varying degrees of success
You've improved, these are looking great! Are you going to carry some of them on?
I'm not too pleased by the rock thing: the forest looks like it's been put as an afterthought - it's like a green mass stuck to a bigger brown mass. You could do some more blending, perhaps adding some vegetation on the rock to give the piece more unity.
I'm eager to see more from you! Genki ^_^
Ouuu I really love your diagonal sprites Heart! And anything else too.

But please, give them colour xD. They look really nice on grayscale, but... colour is like... icecream over a coffee cake.
Not everything needs color to be beautiful. Black and white has its own finesse to it that makes it shine even in imagery of today's age.
every thing sucks and ive never respected you as a friend, artist, or human being

your palettes are terrible and the way you use color AND lines to create definition in your pieces is complete garbage

youre shapes give a "molded" or "sculpted" feeling to your pieces and it makes me want to barf

id rather take a pickle in my bum than be forced to take in your simple yet effective designs
I'm so done with this place
these are really good i like these a lot, especially the blue dude and rock monster. do more thanks
Those fish sprites though. =)
(04-11-2014, 02:37 PM)Zac Wrote: [ -> ]I sprite sometimes too
but not very often, and with varying degrees of success

#HumbleBrag

well slap my ass and call me nancy
these almost look as good as the shit i took this morning
keep it up and you might become as good as paul robertson