The VG Resource

Full Version: Tales of Vesperia Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's a long time since the last time I worked on TOV ripping.I have successfully exported almost all character models from the game. These models are in pieces, with different material and custom normals.It appeals that obj importers for Blender and 3DSMax do not accept custom normals, instead, average normal is calculated.
I found a modified obj importer, and it works very well, but when I enter Edit Mode in Blender, the normal is recalculated,so, be careful!

It seems that the server is down, so I just post some pictures here:
Estelle
[Image: 641C72D7622A56FE20140411230344.png]
Rita
[Image: 641C72D7622A56FE20140412000654.png]
JudithTongue
[Image: 641C72D7622A56FE20140412001257.png]
I'm so glad to see that you finally figured out how to rip these!

Can't wait to get my hands on Rita when TMR comes back up. Rita is my favorite.
(04-11-2014, 12:03 PM)Mystie Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so glad to see that you finally figured out how to rip these!

Can't wait to get my hands on Rita when TMR comes back up. Rita is my favorite.

haha, in fact, I have already ripped these models a long while ago, instead of submitting models, I tried to see if I can export models with rig.
I found the bone hierarchy quite straight forward, and then got stuck at the last step of parsing key frame structure, that made me upset and I just turned to other stuff for a while.Util today, I guess I'd better share these models and add rig later if I can ever come up with a solution.

By the way, I love Rita too, I really hope someone can take some time to get the model 'look right', I mean, the anime-style shading.
I've uploaded 3 models, waiting for approval.
making icons is a lot of pain...
it'll take me forever to upload all these models.
Theres are great, I love the models from TOV, I'm a little more interested in the environments, especially the world map.

Is it possible to extract those with the method you're using?
(04-15-2014, 03:28 PM)squall789 Wrote: [ -> ]Theres are great, I love the models from TOV, I'm a little more interested in the environments, especially the world map.

Is it possible to extract those with the method you're using?

There are a archive file called 'map.dat'. Their format is quite different, although model files may be the same, there files with extension ".TER", which may be the terrain.

So, I have no idea in scene file at the moment .
I am SOOOO happy someone is finally uploading Vesperia models! Big Grin
This is fantastic Heart
Do you plan on doing just the main crew? Or villains (Like Zagi, or leviathans claw) too?
(04-19-2014, 09:57 PM)Puritycandy Wrote: [ -> ]I am SOOOO happy someone is finally uploading Vesperia models! Big Grin
This is fantastic Heart
Do you plan on doing just the main crew? Or villains (Like Zagi, or leviathans claw) too?

I'll upload the main crew, of course.
But uploading a model takes a lot of work, so I'm not going to upload other models. Instead, if someone request a certain model, I'll upload it.
delguoqing Nice work on this.
Judith is missing her boots tho, if you look her model has a hole bellow her feet, can you check it please?
Also are you extracting from PS3 or 360? If it's from PS3 can you get Judith KOS-MOS costume? Or her Bikini costume.
Thank you!
(04-20-2014, 12:27 AM)delguoqing Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2014, 09:57 PM)Puritycandy Wrote: [ -> ]I am SOOOO happy someone is finally uploading Vesperia models! Big Grin
This is fantastic Heart

I'll upload the main crew, of course.
But uploading a model takes a lot of work, so I'm not going to upload other models. Instead, if someone request a certain model, I'll upload it.

Ah, yes. I understand models are hard to upload. I've uploaded several Tales of the world models here.
Would it be a possibility to rip Leviathans claw (Yeager,Zagi, Gauche and Droite)?
Also, is this the PS3 or 360 version?
(04-20-2014, 09:25 PM)Puritycandy Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, yes. I understand models are hard to upload. I've uploaded several Tales of the world models here.
Would it be a possibility to rip Leviathans claw (Yeager,Zagi, Gauche and Droite)?

It's x360 version, so it doesn't include Patty.
I've already uploaded Leviathans claw, waiting for approval.
Oh..I forgot Yeager.I'll upload Yeager too when I get home.

(04-20-2014, 08:31 PM)shunda Wrote: [ -> ]delguoqing Nice work on this.
Judith is missing her boots tho, if you look her model has a hole bellow her feet, can you check it please?
Also are you extracting from PS3 or 360? If it's from PS3 can you get Judith KOS-MOS costume? Or her Bikini costume.
Thank you!

Judith's boots are equipments.

I got the 3 boot models(of different style) together with her, as placeholders, but they're missing textures, so I didn't include them in the submission.

I don't know where the boots textures are now, maybe I'll find them later.

Also, it's x360 version, so, sorry, no ps3 costumes.
It's amazing!
Thanks for your work. The models are so beautiful

(sorry for my bad english ...)
(04-20-2014, 11:27 PM)delguoqing Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2014, 09:25 PM)Puritycandy Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, yes. I understand models are hard to upload. I've uploaded several Tales of the world models here.

It's x360 version, so it doesn't include Patty.
I've already uploaded Leviathans claw, waiting for approval.
Oh..I forgot Yeager.I'll upload Yeager too when I get home.

(04-20-2014, 08:31 PM)shunda Wrote: [ -> ]delguoqing Nice work on this.
Thank you!

Judith's boots are equipments.

I got the 3 boot models(of different style) together with her, as placeholders, but they're missing textures, so I didn't include them in the submission.

I don't know where the boots textures are now, maybe I'll find them later.

Also, it's x360 version, so, sorry, no ps3 costumes.

I see, so if it's the 360 version does that mean it doesn't have Hisuka and Chastel (The knight twins that were in the vesperia movie) in it?

I'm hoping Flynn is there qAq
sucks the 360 version doesn't have patty :<
Not to be rude, but you got Gauche and Droite mixed up in the submissions.
Gauche is the twin with pink hair and Droite is the one with Green hair.
(05-07-2014, 12:43 PM)Puritycandy Wrote: [ -> ]Not to be rude, but you got Gauche and Droite mixed up in the submissions.
Gauche is the twin with pink hair and Droite is the one with Green hair.

Just googled and yes, you're right. Thanks for pointing that out.
But it seems that there's no way to fix this by myself.Is it that I pm some admin here and they're going to fix it for me?
I also want to add the boots for judith now(found that texture in another archive file)
Pages: 1 2