The VG Resource

Full Version: Postal 2 Complete (All Sound Effects / Voices)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a full set of voices and sound effects from Postal 2. Presented in their native *.wav format ripped from Postal 2 using HyperRipper, which is faster than painstakingly exporting each file by hand in UnrealEd.

This is the fully complete collection of all sound effects and voice clips from Postal 2 and from the content added in the recent updates on Steam and GOG. Where there are multiple folders, I have clubbed them together (i.e. there are four LevelSounds types, all are in the one LevelSounds archive).

Postal 2 is an M rated game and as such please be aware that these voice samples may contain an abundance of rude words and references to drug use, sex et cetera.

Sounds

[Sounds] Ambient
[Sounds] Animal
[Sounds] Apocalypse Weekend
[Sounds] Arcade
[Sounds] EDWeapon
[Sounds] Jail
[Sounds] Level Sounds
[Sounds] Misc Sounds
[Sounds] Movies
[Sounds] MPSounds
[Sounds] QuietMisc
[Sounds] Slawterhaus
[Sounds] WeaponSounds
Voices

[Voices] Apocalypse Weekend
[Voices] Black Female
[Voices] Black Male
[Voices] Fanatic
[Voices] Gary Coleman
[Voices] Gay Male
[Voices] Habib
[Voices] Krotchy
[Voices] MenuSounds
[Voices] Mexican Female
[Voices] Mexican Male
[Voices] MikeJ
[Voices] MP Announcer
[Voices] Postal Dude
[Voices] Protestors
[Voices] Redneck
[Voices] StPatricksDay
[Voices] Vendacure
[Voices] Vince
[Voices] White Female
[Voices] White Male
[Voices] Wife

Once the submission has been accepted, I will remove the files from my Dropbox and change the links in this post accordingly by hand.

[Edit: Spelling]
[Edit 2: Removed from Dropbox,, uploaded via submissions on Sounds Resource - will add links when accepted]