The VG Resource

Full Version: The server is back online.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey guys! SO here's what the current situation is:

We've got the server up and running again, but it's not 100% fixed. We still need to make some modifications to get it running to the same standard it was previously. Because of this, the sites currently don't work which is why you are seeing this message.

However, the VG Resource Forums work. We plan to clean these forums up a bit, but we'll be keeping user accounts. So if you do register, your account will still be kept.

We'll work to get the sites up as fast as possible though. Sorry to delay you yet again.

In the mean time, follow me on twitter to keep up to date!

I'd also like to post another plea for assistance... As always, downtime means no revenue from ads. I would seriously appreciate any and all donations to help make up for the loss of revenue... Anything you can donate will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. You can find a donate button on the main sites.

-Petie & Dazz
http://www.spriters-resource.com/
Just a quick update before I leave for work - email isn't working yet. I can see a long list of failed deliveries on the server side at the moment. New users, please be patient and re-request your activation emails in the next day or two. All others, sorry for the inconvenience. Email should be back soon.
(04-10-2014, 05:17 AM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]Just a quick update before I leave for work - email isn't working yet. I can see a long list of failed deliveries on the server side at the moment. New users, please be patient and re-request your activation emails in the next day or two. All others, sorry for the inconvenience. Email should be back soon.
I got my email immediately after I registered, which was about a half hour after you posted this message. So, it did at least work for me.
Even though the main part of the site is still a work in progress, I'm just thankful that the forums are working again. Even though it was more or less a week, the wait to see this web site back up felt like it took longer than that.

Thanks for at least fixing the forums, guys!
Is there any sort of ETA for the server to be back up and running?
Hopefully later this evening but I can't make any promises.
(04-10-2014, 09:00 AM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully later this evening but I can't make any promises.
That's good news. I was hoping to grab some graphics for my Super Mario World hack a few days ago and I kept getting 404 errors... needless to say, I raged for a bit.
Keep up the good work, guys! Good luck!
What a relief! At first I thought that it had actually been taken down, you know, with the ripping being somewhat illegal and all, but then I saw the text on the site. So what happened? Did the server just all of a sudden go ka-put?
Pretty much.
(04-10-2014, 12:13 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty much.
And so the reign of tSR I came to an abrupt end, and tSR II shall rise.
Well so far the forums seem to work fine, other than that email issue. Keep up the great work fellas.
Again, if there's any way I can help y'all.
I'm getting a bit too excited now... Cute
Prettier status message is up! Alas, this is all I can offer for tonight Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4