The VG Resource

Full Version: Baten Kaitos 1 & 2 Character Models Request!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, i tried my hand at ripping these models from the ISO's but i just cant, ran into waaaay to many problems... plus i have no experience in ripping. Anyway I wanted to request 9 Models.

The Game ISO's can be found on emuparadise

The first game is Baten Kaitos- Eternal Wings and the Lost ocean- It comes in 2 seperate ISO's: Disc one and Disc two

disc one- http://tinyurl.com/pupxanb
disc two- http://tinyurl.com/p9uwt5q

The characters look like this- a total of 6 in the first game.

[Image: bgVWxDx.png]

Each character has a weapon and a set of wings, with the exception of the character with red hair and the character with the mask, they have no wings. The other 4 do have wings! And the woman with the ponytail has no weapon, she fights with her hands. I would prefer all the characters be ripped with their weapons and wings! Also I would like them to be in T-POSE, hence the request for rips and NOT just using 3dxripper and dolphin to get them.

Here is an album i put together to show all the details of the characters, so nothing gets left to chance, or guessing. Couldn't figure out how to post te album directly here, so here's a link!

http://imgur.com/a/uKb7j#0

Now onto the second game- Baten Kaitos: Origins- it also has 2 ISO's, but they download from the same link:

Disc One&Two- http://tinyurl.com/mwxdk8t

There are 3 Characters from this game.

[Image: Nev3vaG.png]

Again, the 2 human characters have weapons and Wings, but the blue puppet character doesnt have either. Since there are no pieces of Concept art for this game like there was for the first, i will describe the weapons and stuff of the 2 characters, The male character has bird-like wings, and a long katana-like sword for a weapon. The Girl has Blue Butterfly wings and twin maces for a weapon. Here is one more piece of official art that features the characters, if it helps!

[Image: VsiLG9U.png]

I hope that these few pictures were enough reference...
Well thats pretty much it... I know 9 characters with accessories is alot to ask for, but i really would love these models to play with, and also to add a new game to the models-resource archives! Please Help if you can! Thanks!!!! (h)

IF you do not feel like ripping all these characters, or if the characters have too many different pieces to rip from the game, BUT you know how to rip from these particular games, i am perfectly willing to rip them myself and take all the time needed, i just need to know HOW to rip them, which tools to use, etc. Please help me!
I knew it.

We have the rules for requesting that we do for a reason, and since you're required to read the rules when registering, it means that you're aware of these rules here:
(12-29-2012, 08:29 AM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]1. Request Requirements

Members need a minimum of 20 posts and must have been registered for one month or longer to be allowed to make requests. People joining purely to make a request are not appreciated. Note that spamming to get those 20 posts will get you in trouble.
(05-13-2008, 06:27 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]6. Don't just request for things.
If there is anything that Tony the Tiger ever taught me, it's that you have to earn your stripes. Nobody will respect you if you join the community just to request something and then disappear forever. Because of this, you're required to make 20 posts before you're allowed to request anything. This gives you time to integrate yourself into the community and learn to post here. You can try to request in the Requests forum, but there's no guarantee that the request will be fulfilled to the quality that you want or even at all. Make sure to read the rules of requesting VERY CAREFULLY if you wish to request.

See the part where if you spam to make 20 posts, you'll get in trouble?
Well, you made eighteen of those posts all within a single day, and all of them were low-content posts. In other words, obvious spam.

"That's not true, I didn't spam!"
[Image: X8JGl5W.png]
Notice the last poster in every one of these threads and the times that all of the posts were made. It was even worse last night before anyone else replied to them because at least half of the first page of Gaming Discussion was bumps of threads by you.

So. The harsh punishment.
I'm locking this thread and nobody is going to do your request.
I'm deleting all of your spam (and leaving anything that's potentially relevant) and having an admin reduce your post count to zero.
I'm giving you a heavy warning for spam.

If you'd like to stick around and make 20 LEGITIMATE posts and try this again, you're more than welcome to do so.
Otherwise, you have no place here.