The VG Resource

Full Version: pokemon platinum pokemon sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
STUFF YOU GUYZ

me and my best firend rainbow riped them we are both firefire
and guess what
CAUSE OF YOU STUPIDNESS U'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR SOME LOSER TO RIP THE SPRITES FOR YOU HA

I WAS GOING TO PUT ALL 4 DIF WIFI ROOMS UP TO YOUR LOSS

sprite shack ppl will get them and i bet ne1 here gose on that cause your all gay babby spriters and woukd not fit in with us top spriters

WELL BY LOSERS
You miss the grass burmy and normal Deoxys (and a few more normal), even if it are normal forms, you still need to add them.
(and technicaly Cherrim's sunny form is the Other form)
(10-02-2008, 12:30 AM)KillerAslox Wrote: [ -> ]You miss the grass burmy and normal Deoxys (and a few more normal), even if it are normal forms, you still need to add them.
(and technicaly Cherrim's sunny form is the Other form)

I dont think he will add normal deoxys and grass burmy, cuz the sheet is called "other forms". If you look at the sheet, he didn't add Rotom normal form either.
These are stolen. The background colour is the exact same as the one on Serebii.net and guess what. The sprites are centered into their own areas as if they were screencapped from a website, like these are. Come on people, don't steal sprites from Serebii claiming you have ripped them.

Here's Turtwig's page on the Serebii Pokédex: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/387.shtml
(10-03-2008, 01:33 AM)Neslug Wrote: [ -> ]These are stolen. The background colour is the exact same as the one on Serebii.net and guess what. The sprites are centered into their own areas as if they were screencapped from a website, like these are. Come on people, don't steal sprites from Serebii claiming you have ripped them.

Here's Turtwig's page on the Serebii Pokédex: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/387.shtml

He got a point there...
EDIT: Hmmm... I looks suspicios, but the BG is another colour, but on the other had is the chance very small that they are just spaced out exaclty the same.
Me and my brother Dragoon actually did a bit of investigation last night since he's always suspicious of any Pokemon sprites that get submitted. We spotted the BG color difference, and then compared some of the colors to find out that Serebii's spriters are actually slightly darker and of a slightly different hue than his, probably some odd setting on his emulator. And about the spacing- I actually checked, and it's a few pixels difference.

It's safe to say that these aren't from Serebii.
(10-03-2008, 09:15 AM)null Wrote: [ -> ]Me and my brother Dragoon actually did a bit of investigation last night since he's always suspicious of any Pokemon sprites that get submitted. We spotted the BG color difference, and then compared some of the colors to find out that Serebii's spriters are actually slightly darker and of a slightly different hue than his, probably some odd setting on his emulator. And about the spacing- I actually checked, and it's a few pixels difference.

It's safe to say that these aren't from Serebii.
Uh
The background and the pokemon are all -10 in each color from serebii, Meaning these ARE stolen and edited to look darker, How in the world else would the guy figure out serebii's BG color?
Here, take a look at the attachment.
There is NO way he could've spaced it out like this without stealing.
There's also that the ingame sprites are animated, and these are all incoherent single fames.

If he was playing the emulator, he would not have legendary alternate forms without finishing the starter pokemon sprites first.

This whole thread reeks of bullshit. Enjoy your lock and warn, OP.