The VG Resource

Full Version: Scribble me this, E-Man!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
E-Man here! I've seen some of you guys opening up request topics for interesting sketches and it looked so much like fun that I had to give it a try.

Basically, just request anything that comes to mind and I'll try to draw it the best I can. You can request for anything you'd like, but I might not take all requests (i.e. nudity and some fetishes) and ask you to think of something else for me to draw. Since I have a lot to do in my life, just bear with me when I attempt to draw your requests.

By the way, I'm thinking of eventually doing a Livesteam of drawing out the requests for you to see. What do you think?
Might be cool to see a livestream.

Draw an insane bovine from the vacuum of space.
A boy overly excited about waiting for a toaster to pop
draw me

draw shrek and shadow. its my otp
how about a duck with a beard with a tire on his head while on a pogo stick in front of the flag of north korea

#noregrets

@recme
E-Man Wrote:but I might not take all requests (i.e. nudity and some fetishes)
E-Man Wrote:fetishes
There's always Dinosaurs: they're fun to draw.

and awesome in general.

What? that's basically the reason why I took on this moniker.
(03-23-2014, 11:14 PM)Omnikariz Wrote: [ -> ]@recme
E-Man Wrote:but I might not take all requests (i.e. nudity and some fetishes)
E-Man Wrote:fetishes

shit.

then draw omnikariz giving me a pat on the back. Wink
Well! I wasn't thinking I would get a nice amount of requests to do! Considering that I reached a good point in my Full Sail work, I have just enough time to do a stream. Anyone interested?

http://www.livestream.com/emanarts?t=371691

I'll start the stream once I get a guest.

UPDATE: Streaming now! Well, I stopped the stream for the reason that the only guest I was catering to left it. Since there was no point to keep streaming, I decided to shut it off.

Personally, I would have liked it if I had some people chatting in the live stream chat bad to strike a conversation with me as I work. That would make doing a live stream a lot more fun.
Damn it, I missed it, I so would've been in that stream
Well, you're in luck, mate! Once I finish taking a shower, I will resume my stream! You think you can wait until then?
Stream over! I will finish most of the requests later! I had a blast with the stream!
(03-25-2014, 09:52 PM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Stream over! I will finish most of the requests later! I had a blasé with the stream!

i'm not sure that's the word you're thinking of...

but, why not post the finished requests so far?
you've got this art topic you started two weeks ago, and there's still no art in it :V
(03-26-2014, 05:46 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2014, 09:52 PM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Stream over! I will finish most of the requests later! I had a blasé with the stream!

i'm not sure that's the word you're thinking of...

Sorry about that! The word I was looking for is "blast," but since it was about 4:00 AM where I lived, I had to go to bed instead of correcting the grammar mistake.

Anyway, I was going to post this after I did Demonlemon's skeletal buddy, but I think that could wait until the next stream.

[Image: RequestStream_zps303804e0.png~original]

I'm still taking requests, so keep them coming! That way, I'll have plenty to work with for my next stream!
recme Wrote:then draw omnikariz giving me a pat on the back. Wink

uh

am i shrek or something

and recme is shadow

because shrek is patting him on the back

welp
Pages: 1 2 3