The VG Resource

Full Version: 1000$ Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I'm paying up to 1000$ (price can be negociated) to anyone able to get all the map elements from the Konoha map from the History mode from this game such as trees, containers, houses, buildings, etc with their original textures or same than in the game and fixed uvs or any other fix that it needs to look good.

Reply here or PM me if you're interested

Regards.
I can do it
Are you seriously looking to pay somebody A GRAND to rip a map?

I'm suspicious of whether you'll follow through or not. I'll be keep an eye on this.
(06-24-2014, 11:44 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Are you seriously looking to pay somebody A GRAND to rip a map?

I'm suspicious of whether you'll follow through or not. I'll be keep an eye on this.

Something tells me he forgot the period. I'd pay like $100 if I were an avid modder, but $1000 seems hilariously high.

Likewise - honestly it sounds like somebody really, really wants this map lol.
Wrong1995 also hasn't even been around since March, so he's likely forgotten he even requested this.
1000 slammers? Hell, I'll do it for 999.
(06-24-2014, 09:59 PM)Dear President Seinfeld Wrote: [ -> ]1000 slammers? Hell, I'll do it for 999.

hey my money b*tch, xD i was first :'(

i meet wrong i worked with him time a go and i know he can pay dat 1000 $
(06-26-2014, 07:38 AM)neff10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2014, 09:59 PM)Dear President Seinfeld Wrote: [ -> ]1000 slammers? Hell, I'll do it for 999.

hey my money b*tch, xD i was first :'(

not if he manages to find and post all the texture maps and wireframes first xDSweatdrop
(06-26-2014, 08:29 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]not if he manages to find and post all the texture maps and wireframes first xDSweatdrop

Dude...