The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone

I want to introduce myself Smile

My nickname used in some forums is Wrong (it was alredy chosen here so I had to add some numbers xD).

I'm a young guy 18 years old from Spain and I like to get along well with honest and good people Smile

I love anything related to games and some time ago I found the resources webs and downloaded some models and stuff but I didn't know it had a forum also.

So here I am to learn all I can since I love editing games but I know nothing about ripping so be patient with me please bec I maybe make obvious or simple questions but no one was born knowing everything Big Grin

Regards
I saw the number 1995 and thought "wow this user's probably underage" then entered the topic and read that you're 18. Then I realized that I'm just old and cried over a tub of ice cream and Saved By The Bell re-runs.

Also hello Wrong, I hope to use your username in many puns in the near future. Enjoy yourself. Don't enjoy yourself that much though, that's just Wrong.
Hey Wrong, welcome to the Resource! I'm also 18 so your age is certainly acceptable Wink

Hope you enjoy your stay!
So, what makes you wrong, Wrong?
He's not the right 1995, duh.