The VG Resource

Full Version: I'M CALLING YOU OUT ULTIMATE RECOLIOR! OOOOHHH YEEEAAAH!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*CUE THEME*
You punks need a new mod? It's pretty obvious you need the cream of the crop. Ooh yeah. You see, I've spent my last nine years doing nothing but smashin' my elbow into the skulls of those who oppose me. You think some penciled neck punk is going to be able to drop the ban hammer when another punk is out of line? Oooooh noooo. You need the Machobot. The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ooooh yeahh!
You need someone with the gumption to elbow drop a punk when they break the rules. You think some punk begging people to recolor him is going to be able kick some ass? Ooooh noooo. You need the Machobot, too hot to handle and too cold to hold! Yeeah. I've been everywhere from soaring with the eagles to slithering with the snakes. I've seen it all, and I've done it all. I've piledrived robots and DDT'ed Dinosaurs. The Machobot will elbow drop whoever it takes, and leave them crying at their keyboards. Believe in the Macho Party, or I'll snap your neck like a Slim Jim, OooooOOOOOooooOOOOoooo Yeeeeeaaah!

So Kosh Kogan, if you want to try and prove you'd be the better mod the me, COME MEET ME IN THE RING so the Machobot can hit you with that elbow drop and lay your ass down for the 3 count. Ooooh Yeah!

[Image: 1R2U92A.jpg]
(02-25-2014, 12:51 PM)[MachoBot RoboSavage] Wrote: [ -> ]Kosh Kogan

HOLY SHIT
THIS KILLED ME

KOSH FUCKING KOGAN

okay back to your regularly scheduled wrestling politics
(02-25-2014, 01:01 PM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2014, 12:51 PM)[MachoBot RoboSavage] Wrote: [ -> ]Kosh Kogan

HOLY SHIT
THIS KILLED ME

KOSH FUCKING KOGAN

okay back to your regularly scheduled wrestling politics

ALSO DYING. I LOVE THE ABSOLUTE SHIT OUT OF THIS TOPIC

OH MY GOD I REALLY REALLY HAVE TO FOLLOW THIS UP wait for me ok
*CUE THEME*
Now it seems to me that the Ultimate Recolior has managed to sneak his way into being a mod. Yeeah. This punk doesn't even have the guts to face the Machobot for the title. And do you know why? It's because I would be the greatest mod to ever live, I'm the greatest spriter to ever live and I'm living right now! Yeeah! But I'm going to be the robot torpedo. Yeeah. I'm going to zero in on you, Ultimate Recolior. Bang bang! I gotcha, you're in my scope. Yeeah. Because the Machobot is the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey, the sky's the limit, and space is the place.

But my curiosity is killing me like a cat would be killed. By the curiosity, yeeah. This punk Ultimate Recolior wouldn't be able to mod himself. Oooh nooo. So I'm calling you out, Ultimate Recolior! Who modded you punk? Was it The Big Gors Man? Maybe Vince McDazz himself?
How about you come down into this ring so I can beat some answers out ya, PUNK?
OooooOOOooo Yeeeaaaah!

And Kosh Kogan, the Machobot is pulling an old 180 on ya, yeeah. We need to reform the Mega Powers, brother. Only can the two of us bring down The Ultimate Recolior, Big Gors Man, and Vince McDazz himself. So dig it!
(02-25-2014, 11:46 PM)[MachoBot RoboSavage] Wrote: [ -> ]Ultimate Recolior

i would have thought like "reycolor mesterio" would have been a better pun

or is the whole vehicle here 90's wrestlemania (the best time)
(02-25-2014, 11:50 PM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2014, 11:46 PM)[MachoBot RoboSavage] Wrote: [ -> ]Ultimate Recolior
or is the whole vehicle here 90's wrestlemania (the best time)

Oooh Yeeaah