The VG Resource

Full Version: My Horror Movie Sheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, Halloween is rapidly approaching, so I made this sheet to celebrate:

[Image: TheHorrorGroupSheet.png]

Feel free to test these out for a video, comic, etc., just give me credit, like the message on the sheet says.

Feedback would be appreciated.
I really don't think someone still grips a knife when they're dead...
I... don't like that woman. It doesn't look like one. It's hard to see her arms because of the color and lack of outline.

Also it could get a shading. or use the actual NES colors.
Actually, there's a little problem with that suggestion, gorsal:

1. Like it says in the message at the bottom of the sheet, I'm a N00B at sprite editing. So, I can't shade a sprite to save my life.

2. If I use the actual NES colors, the sprites will only get worse.
Ugh...
You're never going to get any better if you don't TRY.
Therefore, you'll always be a N00B at spriting =\
(10-01-2008, 05:11 PM)WingWangWao Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, there's a little problem with that suggestion, gorsal:

1. Like it says in the message at the bottom of the sheet, I'm a N00B at sprite editing. So, I can't shade a sprite to save my life.

2. If I use the actual NES colors, the sprites will only get worse.
Well you aren't going to improve if you just shrug it off and say you can't do it.
Also I've seen some pretty great 8-bit sprites so I don't see how using NES colors will make it worse, unless you pick bad colors or something.
You know what, Devicho? You're absolutely right. I'm going to attempt my first shaded sprite sheet. Oh, and I may or may not attempt another "woman" sprite. If I do, then you'll see it where the original used to be. If not, then you won't see anything in that place.