The VG Resource

Full Version: SvC MotM style Zero.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a Zero I made,using Kyo as a base:
[Image: yj3sABd.png]

He might need more work,like shooting and attacking anims drawn from scratch.
How much of it did you edit? You think maybe you could lead me to an image of the base you used (I'm not very familiar with the Megaman franchise at all, unfortunately)?

From your previous posts, it looks like you're pretty fond of edits...why not try something a little more challenging? Like, you have anything custom maybe you could show us? :> Whether it's a horrible or good attempt, I can assure you we won't judge you for it.

(Just trying to initiate a little bit of discussion, here... ^^; )
(02-21-2014, 09:03 PM)Speed-X Wrote: [ -> ]How much of it did you edit? You think maybe you could lead me to an image of the base you used (I'm not very familiar with the Megaman franchise at all, unfortunately)?

From your previous posts, it looks like you're pretty fond of edits...why not try something a little more challenging? Like, you have anything custom maybe you could show us? :> Whether it's a horrible or good attempt, I can assure you we won't judge you for it.

(Just trying to initiate a little bit of discussion, here... ^^; )

so...I removed his head,and drew a completely new one.
I took kyo's body,made the feet taller,and edited the body.
lastly,I drew zero's signature ponytail on a separate layer and merged the 2 layers together.

I made use of the Neo Geo Pocket Color's unnecessary 3 color limit also present on the NES and Game Boy.
Err, maybe it's just me, but there is no image in your comment. Was that intentional?
In any case, since you just admitted you did do some editing, I echo Speed-X's request and encourage you try your hand at some custom stuff and see how it goes.