The VG Resource

Full Version: Radiant Historia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a great RPG for the DS with a lot of awesome sprites. For some reason, nobody has bothered to rip from it. Could anyone look into it for me and see if it's rippable? Oh hell, if someone is looking for a new project, this would be a great one to do.
I'll see what I can dig up, but for the record, the tool I used to unpack both Devil Survivor games (NDS Atlus Packer) also supports the US and Japanese versions of the game. So it's just a matter of what formats get unpacked.
This would be awesome. I just finished the game, and it was a real joy. Brought me right back to the SNES-era RPG days.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4jsr409gvdl2gx...storia.zip

I tried to organize it as best as possible but this game is a nightmare to do.
What program would you use to check out these files?
I've already decompressed them, so Oil of Vitriol for the Nitro files, NSBTXExtractor for he MDL folder, and anything like TiledGGD for the NTFP (Palette)/NTFT (Graphics) files.
I'll try to give it a look. If you or anyone else want to beat me to it, please do. I have almost no experience with it.