The VG Resource

Full Version: Mystie's Model Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All right, here's the thread where I'll be posting all of my model rips!

Let's begin with some items and objects from Bayonetta. Until I figure out how to extract rigged models with all vertices available for texturing, I'll just be posting un-poseable items/objects for the time being.

These are all ripped from the Xbox 360 version, thus they belong under "Other Systems".

[Image: 317.png]

[Image: 7253.png][Image: 7254.png][Image: 7255.png][Image: 7216.png]

UPDATE 4Dope14: Now you can click on the game icons or model icons in order to go to the game's page, or the model's download page.
cool glad to see another model ripper Smile

i'm glad those iso's i found helped you out ^^

also did you submit them to the models resource so they are pending for submission?
Oh crap, I didn't. I thought that browsing through these forums, you submit by adding the links. I never noticed the "Submit" link at the top of the site page until just now. I'm such an idiot.

I'll fix that right now.

EDIT: It seems that their submission feature is glitched, because I am submitting my folder as a .zip, and my pictures via URL, and yet it still comes up with "You can only submit images via URL.
Model must be an image or zip archive." So until this is fixed, I will have to post the links in here.
Are you trying to submit the folder itself?
It should work Mystie they just need to be in zip folders also your icons should be in .png and you can submit the images as well as the .zips from your computer.

since i just submitted a model and it got accepted already.

hope this helps.
There is currently a bug going on with the uploading system. Even I can't upload models at the moment. Be sure to keep an eye on the news forum so that you'll know when the bug is fixed. I'm looking forward to these models!
It looks like my trophy submissions got rejected due to not using all of the textures. Well, whenever I add the bump maps to these models in Blender, then view them in Rendered mode, it shows the bump maps, but then when I save the .obj, open that .obj, and view it in Rendered mode, the bump maps go missing. I have no idea why that is, so that's why I was only using the standard textures on the ones I submitted. But if I do make the model use the bump maps, even if they don't display, would my submission be accepted, or rejected?

Anyway, maverick turned me onto a program called Milkshape, which is a free program that can apparently display .psk files with textures (something that P.O.S. Blender can't do), so expect character models soon in addition to the items and objects. Smile

EDIT: Just downloaded Milkshape and have been messing around with it. For a test, I opened Rosalind (Lollipop Chainsaw) and Pamela (Klonoa). I was able to add both of their textures no problem. However, whenever I try to export them as a .dae, they lose their armatures. On top of that, Rosalind's meshes get screwed up when I export her as a .dae. Dunno why this is...
Well, until I figure out the problem with the bump maps on the Bayonetta trophies, and the problem with .daes screwing up meshes and not including the armatures, I'm gonna just post some props and items from Klonoa Wii.

This game already has some stuff on TMR, so no need to make a game icon for it.

[Image: 7224.png][Image: 7225.png][Image: 7226.png]
Aaaaannnnnnnd some more Bayonetta props and items!

[Image: 7227.png][Image: 7228.png][Image: 7229.png]
when did the Viewtiful Joe grave appear in the game?

also awesome rips and you are remembering to add them to the model pending submission section?
(02-04-2014, 12:03 AM)senjen Wrote: [ -> ]when did the Viewtiful Joe grave appear in the game?

also awesome rips and you are remembering to add them to the model pending submission section?

Yep, sure am! What I do is that I submit the models to the model uploader first, and then post the pictures here.

Also, Joe's grave appears in the intro, at the 7:56-7:57 mark. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN_7OYsca...DC&index=4
Well, I still can't get the bump maps to apply correctly to the .obj files, so I guess I'm just gonna have to submit the trophies as-is, without any bump maps. I will also re-submit the previous trophies that got rejected, but with just the standard textures.

[Image: 7239.png][Image: 7240.png]

Later today, I will work on the last remaining trophies, and some more Klonoa Wii stuff.
And some more Klonoa Wii stuff. *gasp* What's this? Models that have rigging, and aren't props or items?!

[Image: 7252.png][Image: 7251.png]

The Goggles Moo is the only Moo that I could get to extract with its textures. Every other Moo I've extracted shows up completely blank with no textures whatsoever when I look at it in BRRESViewer.

Anyway, I have a LOT of English essays for college that need to be done, and are due tonight, so I should start working on those right now, rather than models.
Sorry it's been so long since my last update, my college classes give me a LOT of homework.

Anyway, I now have a FOURTH project, this one being Soul Eater: Monotone Princess. I haven't played this game (and probably never will, since it's only in Japanese, and I don't know Japanese), but I am a huge fan of the show, and I feel that there needs to be better quality Soul Eater models out there. All of the Soul Eater models I keep seeing are from the PSP game, whose models are in bad quality.

In this update, we got Maka from Soul Eater, and a Pure Platinum trophy from Bayonetta.

[Image: 7347.png][Image: 7317.png]

Oh, and here's the icon and page for Monotone Princess:
[Image: 323.png]
Resubmitting Maka as an .smd instead. Apparently, the .dae file crashed on Peardian when he looked at it. Hopefully the .smd doesn't.

Also, I got Soul's scythe form finished.
[Image: 7326.png]

In other news, I was screwing around with the Bayonetta character models, and I found out that the best way to extract them is in .smd format rather than .psk, so here's a little W.I.P. of Bayonetta's swimsuit model...
(Yes, I know I previously called Blender a "P.O.S.", but I was only calling it that because it doesn't view .psk files correctly. It views all other model types just fine.)
Pages: 1 2