The VG Resource

Full Version: ShadowCaster sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've finish ripping sprites from Shadowcaster

and it's the Ssair form

[Image: Ssairfin_zpsd9f285b8.png]

I might try to rip the other forms but this one took a while to do

Oh and tell me this look ok to use as an thumbnail?
[Image: Ssairformi_zpsa63defa8.png]
It's resized, therefor making it useless. There's a much easier and better way than how you did.
A program called Slade can open graphics files from classic FPS games such as DooM, Duke Nukem 3D, Wolfenstein, ETC.
The Current version can read the files from ShadowCaster. I ripped the enemies frame by frame via print-screen.*
If you did use slade, print-screen the graphics in 100% view.

*I (still) have no clue how to export them to an image file.
(01-26-2014, 08:18 AM)dolphman Wrote: [ -> ]It's resized, therefor making it useless. There's a much easier and better way than how you did.
A program called Slade can open graphics files from classic FPS games such as DooM, Duke Nukem 3D, Wolfenstein, ETC.
The Current version can read the files from ShadowCaster. I ripped the enemies frame by frame via print-screen.*

maybe print screen them and paste them to a photo program?
(01-26-2014, 08:18 AM)dolphman Wrote: [ -> ]It's resized, therefor making it useless. There's a much easier and better way than how you did.

I found out how to export the image and thanks you suggesting Slade
it is much better to use, a di found out how to convert the image
the graphic tab on the top screen got a export to png button
I might redo all this again then and give some credit to Slade program and you
[Image: Ssairfixi_zps0c059185.png]
tada I fixed it