The VG Resource

Full Version: Voting Part Two: FINALS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The final top two mascots, Koopaul and Phantom Kirby, who do you think is the best? VOTE NOW!
Also, just a note, not voting because you don't want tSR to have a mascot isn't going to keep it from having one, you're just making it difficult for everybody and slowing things down.
Good luck Koopaul
(09-29-2008, 07:41 PM)Phantom Kirby Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck Koopaul
I Heart you too, Mozzy. Cute
I much prefer Team SR. Tongue
I voted for the bomb looking thing!!! Big Grin
mozzys design is better but koopauls overall outcome is better

i vote mozzy; and hopefully he will win (so i can draw/sprite these characters)
Are you saying if (this is all hypothetical) only two people entered and it was a choice between a Sonic recolor and a paintbrush with a penis, TsR would have either one either way, instead of not having a mascot?

Do we have to choose between a Turd Sandwich and a Giant Douche (alluding to South Park, btw, not a literal sense)?

I don't hate them, I just don't like them either.
What..?

That doesn't make any sense.

Since both of those are against the rules to in the first place they wouldn't be an option, even if it is hypothetical, that would never be a situation to begin with.

You not voting isn't going to keep tSR from having a mascot, get over it.
I'm just saying there should be an option for not having a mascot.

And I used the example to illustrate a point.
Actuly to me it doesn't really matter if we have one or not. I'll still come to TSR.
Of course none of us would stop coming just because the mascot sucks, that's pretty dumb.
imo koopauls' is good but tSR is lightyears better.
I just don't like the paintbrush on the head.... and the face looks odd to me.

And with some edits to R, I think there can be a lot of cool mascot themed stuff.
(09-30-2008, 11:40 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]imo koopauls' is good but tSR is lightyears better.
I just don't like the paintbrush on the head.... and the face looks odd to me.

And with some edits to R, I think there can be a lot of cool mascot themed stuff.

I like that the paint brush thing has TSR hidden in it!!!
TEAM SR!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5