The VG Resource

Full Version: Agent Hugo LA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
YouTube Poop
presents

A
GWKTM Interactive
production

[Image: 4nxl.png]
AGENT HUGO LOS ANGELES

1) Synopsis
2) Features
3) Trailer
4) Help wanted!
5) Let me know if...

SYNOPSIS:
Once upon a time there were five former fugitives, Michael, Linc, Sucré, Bellick and agent Alex, who are soon brought together by Homeland Security agent, Don Self in an operation to bring down the nameless company. Key to this plan is company's little black book, codenamed "Scylla Jr.", which contains information on all the Company's agents and operations. Unfortunately first try failed due wicked witch, Scylla, who is surprisely protecting company's treasure. Due this failure Self decided to hire some very special guy to help these fugitives. That's Hugo, Agent Hugo, the...troll?? You heard it right! In fact Hugo has faced Scylla many times before. You play as Hugo, as he helps fugitives in their operation by finding hes way out from mazes, opening doors to fugitives, escaping guards and of course, entertaining anyone who could stand his humor. Soon enough Hugo also finds out, what this "black spell book" suppose to be anyway.

FEATURES
- Nine of Hugo's classic minigames in completely new environments
- Full host of Prison Break-characters - well, almost
- Big value of colours fit into the small, pixel-graphical resolution
- Almost free-roaming 3D-environments
- Twisted humor in a way or another
- Tromb rampage - an all new minigame you've never seen in Hugo-series before
- Gather bonus-codes to unlock secret bonus features

TRAILER (I hope it's not too blutant)

HELP WANTED!
All I need to finish this game are as follows:
- Possibly easy way to rip sprites and textures from PC/MS-DOS and PS1 games succesfully
- To make better trailer I need screen video capture software similar to Fraps, but can recognize MMF2dev-games (or in other hand, OpenGL windows)
- I also need voice actors but I'm afraid this isn't the right place to ask for them.

LET ME KNOW IF...
- You know the possibly easy way to rip sprites and textures from PC/MS-DOS and PS1 games succesfully
- You know any good and reliable screen video capture softwares I'm looking for
- You know the fandubber/voice actor you could suggest (I could contact him/her myself)

Prison Break and related content courtesy of FOX Television and Paul T. Scheuring.
Skærmtrolden Hugo and related content courtesy of their former and current respective owners.
Did you seriously actually go in and delete the old thread just so you could re-post a new one in order to bump it to the top of the page without all the other posts in it?

*checks mod logs*

Yes, you did. On December 9th, to be exact.
You were told more than once in your old thread that nobody cares about your YouTube Poop game after you kept repeatedly bumping your thread asking people to look at it.

In other words, nope.
Locked and warned.