The VG Resource

Full Version: She wants the S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A basic minigame game. The vine "When someone thinks your photo looks cool" or whatever its called gave me the idea of the name.
------------------------------------------------
Okay, first of all, let me get you to the Minigames section.

1#: Wheres Mario?

Basically, this is a game like Where's Waldo?
Gameplay:
C represents the camera. M represents Mario. P represents Person

CPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPM
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Each line holds out at least 18 things/people/whatever. The object is, well, alot of you have played Wheres Waldo, but I'm gonna tell you anyway. Move your camera with your mouse. Move it to Mario, and click. Although, the gameplay you saw, easier than the game should be.
PS, Mario's the one with the flat hat with out red pixel out of it.

#2: Tag

You choose your favorite game characters from Mario and then choose another one.
Then, you start out in a map and you are chasing the one character you chose as 2.
Gameplay:
Y represents You. 2 represents...well you know who.

------2------
-------------
------Y------

Also, the minigame part is that you have to dodge a bunch of obstacles and collect about 10 coins to finally catch him/her.

3# Protect!

Mario is off to vacation, and he is leaving his hat off to you to stay with and protect. But there's a big spider gang who want to capture the hat so they have something to sleep in. So, the object is kinda like a game called Cake. There's Mario's hat, and your target point to fly around. There are spiders coming down, and you have to shoot them. After 5 minutes of gameplay and the hat isn't captured, you've won the game and now have to go to Level 2. This is where it gets Semi-Hard. 3rd level is where it gets to the finals hard.
Gameplay:
I'm too lazy.

Settings:
You have settings of games.
The Settings are:

Volume
Mario or Luigi Version
Level (not able to be used with Protect)

Volume, you already know about all the shiz about it.
Mario or Luigi version, mostly used for Protect!
Level, which is how much you want it to be hard or easy.

Anyway, that's all I got in mind for it.
See ya later!
Oh, and by the way, why I put it for She wants the S, is because everything is gonna be used with sprites.
Okay seriously now bye.
#deadthread
#deadboard

[give your thread a little more time. some of my threads take like 2 days before i got a reply]

isn't the joke "she wants the D" because it's sort of obvious what the D is in reference to? if it's mario characters in random minigames, i can't really see how she wants any S. or D.

wouldn't she want the M?

(the mario)
(12-27-2013, 10:59 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]#deadboard

[give your thread a little more time. some of my threads take like 2 days before i got a reply]

isn't the joke "she wants the D" because it's sort of obvious what the D is in reference to? if it's mario characters in random minigames, i can't really see how she wants any S. or D.

wouldn't she want the M?

(the mario)
I didn't really, REALLY, ever say she wants the D.
Then why is this project called she wants the s
This is like, making a game named "doge" and make it afuturistic racing game. The reference you came up with your game title is completely rendered moot, and well, that is really pointless.
(12-27-2013, 03:57 AM)Doofus Spriter Wrote: [ -> ]#deadthread

*badthread
(12-28-2013, 05:30 AM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]This is like, making a game named "doge" and make it afuturistic racing game.

This sounds like a great idea actually
much thanks
wow
I actually got a good laugh from the absurdity of this thread.
very laugh
much race
such futuristic
(12-28-2013, 03:57 AM)Doofus Spriter Wrote: [ -> ]

wouldn't she want the M?

(the mario)
you didn't
you said "She wants the S"

but that doesn't make any sense because we don't know what THE S EVEN IS

please explain the pun, because it's not funny!!!!!!!

like even She Wants The Z would be better

(the zelda)
(12-29-2013, 10:10 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2013, 03:57 AM)Doofus Spriter Wrote: [ -> ]

wouldn't she want the M?

(the mario)
you didn't
you said "She wants the S"

but that doesn't make any sense because we don't know what THE S EVEN IS

please explain the pun, because it's not funny!!!!!!!

like even She Wants The Z would be better

(the zelda)
Kosheh, you're acting like a brat yourself.
You say that as if he was calling you a brat (or insulting you at all). He's offering criticism because the title for your game is stupid and makes no sense and you're acting like a baby about it rather than fixing the problem.
I just realized what the S stands for after all this time

Yeah, I can see that.
Pages: 1 2