The VG Resource

Full Version: Well, good bye, members of PT.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, the day has come where another member leaves, and today its me.

I have been part of TSR community, no matter what name it has been under, for some 4 years now and in that time I have produced more failed fan games than the whole of SFGHQ, been hired and fired as an updater for the site 3 times, I made several banners and developed the tSR logo from being simply red and black to having a weird gradient on the resource which has stayed, though mine was coolest Wink and made some sprites along the way of which are of crap quality now and no doubt get replaced by the replace bad sheets with new sheet policy.

The reason I am leaving, well it is two, personally I feel that tSR has gone too far from what it used to be - which is not bad, its a great site, I love Dazz to bits, and I can see it having a great future - however I feel its gone more business like.

And my other reason is that I tend to argue a lot here, I promise I don't other places I am part of, but here I do, I wonder if its because tSR is now aimed more at people who have never been part of anything more than a freewebs website community , this doesn't mean I wont be on the internet anymore, or you will never hear me again, I am fitting in finally at Sonic Retro, and working with the cool staff of S2HD - which if you haven't played, play it and admire my EHZ background.

I hope you have had fun with me, I certainly have had fun being here, I have made some good friends and want to leave on a high.

Good-bye PT - can't be assed to join the *new* PT to say this - and Goodbye Ninsprites, its been great.
peace out.
Bye Flare.
Awwww. Sad
I'll miss you, Flare.
peace.

have a good life.
It really sucks when another old member bites the dust. That just further proves tSR is changing too much.

Gtfo.
I know this is a bit late but good bye brave warrior I mean Flare...

I thought you were quite a good member in the community and knew his stuff, at least I can still see you in SR even though I am more of the wiki side than the forums and even then it is rarely that I edit something there anyway.
Oh, well that's too bad.