The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon MD Sky, 3 background.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
I've got in project to rip a lots of sprites from the "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon" series.

I've read I must post here before submit directly in the own game sprite section.
(Too bad I've alredy do it :/ sorry, but I post there to have... ha...permission ? I don't really know. ^^' .)

Anyway, I've already ripped 3 BGs for the game (Explorer of Sky)

The Montain's background (From the Intro) : The full moon : And the Skies from the Igglibuff special episode : So If anyone have somethings to tell, or suggestions, I'll take it Smile
That giant credit tag isn't necessary. It's only taking up so much space.
Okay, noticed :p

Other things ?
Honestly the images aren't even showing for me... if they're on TSR could you paste just the links, or upload them to imgur?
Hey guys, I just re-upload, seems to be ok now. Smile

[Image: eLPJ2EA.png]
[Image: sTZKK19.png]
[Image: hUIUEDe.png]
Thanks! I'll upload these as soon as I check something with Dazz.
That's cool !
Other sprites coming soon...
Background probably, i'll want to rip ALL existing dungeon tiles in the Pokemon Mystery dungeon series (in 2D only, no gate to infinity...)
You know that you can upload directly to the site, right?
http://www.spriters-resource.com/cp/ds/p...rersofsky/
Yeah, but I see some people ask to upload on forum, I though that was the right way... ^^
I think it's Wigglytuff instead of Igglybuff? Correct me if it's different in Sky.
No, the Guild Master is Wygglybuff, but in Sky, there's 5 "Special Episodes" (Different and shorter than the main story line,)
And one of em' is in the past and learn how Wygglybuff became Guild master, but is in the past, he was a Igglybuff (Base stade from the evolution line)
and the world was different, (so the map too..).

And sorry, I've send two time the map sheet, but I just don't know how it happen... :/

(Exept this why one of my thread was just deleted ?)

Merry X-mast to everyone ! Big Grin
Okay thanks for clarifying. And Merry Christmas to you as well. Big Grin
It's allright Wink
I have a favor to ask: if, in the future, you could make sure to properly capitalize the sheet names and icons, then it would be greatly appreciated as then we won't have to edit them. Smile

They're all approved, BTW.
You mean some sheet names were wrong ? :/
I'm not sure to all understand... Is there something wrong with my sheets ?
Pages: 1 2