The VG Resource

Full Version: Vocaloid Project Diva Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I just found out that you can rip models on psp with a java based emulator and so I'm going to be ripping models from Project Diva,

To be honest I'm mostly posting the models here to share and to make it easier to refind them because just redownloading them from here is so much easier than saving them always on my hard drive anyway.

[Image: 2znzb5x.png]

[Image: 751.png][Image: 752.png][Image: 753.png][Image: 754.png][Image: 755.png][Image: 756.png][Image: 757.png]
[Image: 758.png]

I may decide to do alternate costumes too. I'm undecided.

Edit: They're now available on the game's new page: http://www.models-resource.com/psp/hatsu...ojectdiva/
You have no idea how much I love you right now.
If you don't want to do the costumes, I'd love to!!!
Oh well if your anything like me I've wanted these models since the game came out. I'm a big vocaloid fan, so I just kept searching until I found a way to rip them. I may post like 1 alt costume a day or something though, so stay tuned.
Are you going to do 2nd and Extend too?
I would like to try my hand at getting some of Extends models myself.
wondering if the stages are ever in the plans, variants of tako luka exist in the luka luka night fever and double lariat stage. I trying to rip from the Project Diva PC version with 3dripper and only geting the game screens only sofar. no models or stages Sad
I don't supose Gakupo got a diva model did he?
(01-21-2014, 09:56 PM)Amalgam Wrote: [ -> ]wondering if the stages are ever in the plans, variants of tako luka exist in the luka luka night fever and double lariat stage. I trying to rip from the Project Diva PC version with 3dripper and only geting the game screens only sofar. no models or stages Sad

Use JCPSP to rip them, it's got a 3D export feature.

(01-27-2014, 08:52 PM)valforwing Wrote: [ -> ]I don't supose Gakupo got a diva model did he?

I don't believe so, sorry. Sad