The VG Resource

Full Version: Mario & Luigi Dream Team sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I can't really "rip" them from the game, but, I've been able to replicate the sprites from the game through staff posts on Miiverse that are posted on the Mario Wiki. My first example of this is this sprite here:
[Image: mamplDTluigisprite_zps707044f3.png~original]
This is the most I'm gonna be able to do.
[Image: mamplDTluigisprite_zps69ba1def.png~original]
(The picture at the bottom was added for a little personalization, but, if it is so heavily disapproved of I can just remove it)
Just a heads up, I can pretty much guarantee that you will be asked to remove all the stuff from the bottom.
Yeah, there's no way to get any more than this. Also I doubt these are 100% accurate anyway.
As Chaoxys said, you'll probably have to remove all of that, since it's really just making the sheet much larger than necessary. However, you could have a small note explaining that these aren't properly ripped and why there aren't more. Just to avoid confusion.

I'm not even sure whether these can be submitted though, since there isn't a 3DS section on the site. I suppose it could go in the DS section.
(12-07-2013, 11:03 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not even sure whether these can be submitted though, since there isn't a 3DS section on the site. I suppose it could go in the DS section.

Considering they aren't ripped, they'd most likely just go to Custom Mario sprites.
(12-07-2013, 11:49 PM)Chaoxys Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2013, 11:03 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not even sure whether these can be submitted though, since there isn't a 3DS section on the site. I suppose it could go in the DS section.

Considering they aren't ripped, they'd most likely just go to Custom Mario sprites.
There also the other systems section as well.
Plus, I made a few edits to the sheet (I used my smallest text size)

[Image: mamplDTluigisprite_zpse4f5c53f.png~original]
That's better. I would suggest a somewhat brighter colour for the text though, since the red isn't that distinctive from the background.

Also yeah, I forgot about Other Systems. I'm not sure whether it'd be better there or as a custom sprites. It's not a proper rip, but that the same time it isn't really custom work either.
(12-08-2013, 11:30 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]That's better. I would suggest a somewhat brighter colour for the text though, since the red isn't that distinctive from the background.

Also yeah, I forgot about Other Systems. I'm not sure whether it'd be better there or as a custom sprites. It's not a proper rip, but that the same time it isn't really custom work either.
Now the text is the contrasting color to the background. (My art education is starting to pay off a bit Smile )
[Image: mamplDTluigisprite_zps94970a29.png~original]
Looks good to me. You just need an icon. I'm really unsure whether it should go in Other Systems or Custom though.
(12-09-2013, 08:23 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good to me. You just need an icon. I'm really unsure whether it should go in Other Systems or Custom though.

You mean like this?
[Image: iconex_zps7972be75.png~original]
I believe he means an icon for the game, basically the labeled screenshot each game's section has.
(12-09-2013, 09:13 PM)Tom Guicote Wrote: [ -> ]I believe he means an icon for the game, basically the labeled screenshot each game's section has.
[Image: MampLDTicon_zpsc343fd2c.png~original]
I was actually thinking about the sheet icon, but a game one would be needed as well, if it wouldn't be a custom submission. But yeah, you still need a sheet icon, maybe called "Unofficial rips" or something.
Such a shame that ripping sprites from the game is impossible for now. I would love more, but at least we got some sprites.
Pages: 1 2 3