The VG Resource

Full Version: Ben Drowned Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm sort of new to these forums and I was trying to make a request for the Elegy of Emptiness Link model. I've tried posting in the request section, but I can't for some reason, so I'm just going to let you guys in on our project to see if you guys could enlighten us with ideas of your own.

My brother and I have been working on a co-operative Zelda game based on the BEN drowned creepy pasta for quite some time now. It's been about two months since we've started the project, and we're running short on ideas for the game's story and mechanics.

The modified story takes place after the events of the original creepy pasta, where BEN curses Judusable by pulling him into cartridges' world, tying him together with it. Several years after this another person finds the lost cartridge and begins to play it. After realizing the game's odd behavior, BEN proceeds to pull him into the world as well, giving him the form of a new Link.

The game starts you off in a deep dark cave, where the Happy Mask Salesmen spots you and separates you into the number of people playing, giving each player their own color.

Here's a video of the project so far. I know, nothing much yet. It's hard to work around the limitations of Game maker. I wrote more in the video's description.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-_dwfMLjH0
(12-05-2013, 02:34 PM)Mattdraw Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried posting in the request section, but I can't for some reason,

Read the rules.