The VG Resource

Full Version: [split] Dream thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I had a strange dream two nights ago.
(Warning: Mature-ish content. No extreme details)
So, like, at first I was myself and I was in my school cafeteria. For SOME REASON my dad lived under the cafeteria. So apparently I'm meeting some dude named Poko and my dad is helping me but it's during school lunch. Anyways, some blank stuff I don't remember, but them I'm in a wedding dress for no reason at all and then Poko comes in and nobody cares, or notices. Then we eat cake I think and for some reason I don't remember end up hating each other. So in the middle of school I leave and go home, when I get on Tumblr, which has transformed into a Tumblr/Steam page, and have a game by the name of Xenovfureta (ex-ee-naughv-fuu-reh-ta). Don't know how I remember that. Anyways, some I'm a monkey in this weird world and it keeps turning into night and day really fast, but as the dream goes on it regulates. This is when things get really weird.
So I have a friend named Waffle who is a frog (apparently it was a multiplayer game), which is a person I don't know in real life. (I didn't know anyone in this dream; that includes Poko.) Then I call a giant yellow dragon with a whistle and cross a river to some volcano-looking hollowed out hill of grass, when a giant snake with a GIGANTIC eyeball crawls out of it, then blank space I don't remember, and then it was gone. I went inside the grassy thing, and somehow it turns into some weird field, where a suspiciously Pokemon Houndoom looking creature who is apparently another player tries to kill me. So I'm running around in circles and not attacking back, with my frog friend Waffle running away. Then the Houndoom with no horns but still not Houndour pounces on me, and for some reason I yell "WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T MASTURBATE ME. Okay, you know what, I don't care... Okay do it." I have no idea why, but I turn into a Pikachu. (I'm a female btw.) Then the Houndoomish thing starts messing with me... You know... There until there's wet stuff everywhere. It felt so real. Although I had masturbated before I fell asleep (Pervy My Little Pony fanfiction- don't ask my friend forced me to read it, so yeah got somewhat horny) And then I woke up. I had not gotten wet in my sleep.

All that from the night before. Just wow. Although, I have really weird dreams sometimes way weirder than that, like when I was 5 and the Fairly Odd Parents appeared and I turned into a flying horse...

Yeah anyways, some of my dreams are much more serious and/or scary, but I still remember this one at the moment... I love reading about dreams.

By the way, I'm one of those quirky writer/artist people, so that might be the cause of some of my weirdness in my dreams.