The VG Resource

Full Version: His Royal Grouchiness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bowserpalx7.png]
Still a WIP if you couldn't already tell.
His snout is really bothering me. I dunno if it's the colors or something else but I don't like it as it is.
Lovely.
Can't wait to see it finished
I love it, it looks very original, I like the calm/classic bowser look.
I like it alot! Maybe after it's finished you could try a King K. Rool in the style!
That would be awesome!
(09-28-2008, 12:50 AM)GDKN Wrote: [ -> ]I like it alot! Maybe after it's finished you could try a King K. Rool in the style!
That would be awesome!
No love for Wart? Sad

Anyway, Good job so far. I like the simple Shading it uses.
(09-28-2008, 12:57 AM)Nintendo_6444 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2008, 12:50 AM)GDKN Wrote: [ -> ]I like it alot! Maybe after it's finished you could try a King K. Rool in the style!
That would be awesome!
No love for Wart? Sad

Anyway, Good job so far. I like the simple Shading it uses.
I love wart too, but i've seen alot of him.
I wanna see a King K. Rool since its less common, and he's pretty cool.
i personally hate dithering but it looks okay
oooh, clean outline Smile
(09-28-2008, 01:53 AM)xTYVONx Wrote: [ -> ]i personally hate dithering but it looks okay

How can can you hate dithering? It's one of the main aspects of pixel-art, and learning how to do it properly only makes you better!

Anyways, this is looking great! :]
I don't see enough anger in his eyes. Try lowering the eyebrows.
I think this would look a lot better without dithering. If not on the whole thing, at least on smooth areas like his shell. But it's looking totally awesome thus far, especially the lineart.
This looks really good. I say keep the dithering on the areas with scales. But if you were going to dither his spike, I'd disagree with it. One problem with his snout is it should be to our left more.

Great job Devicho.
He looks cool!
Oh and this post is over 9000 (9000th post in this forum (or the 9001th).
This is looking pretty nice, but i think its lacking texture. His skin could be more scaly, and his hair looks too solid.

but idk. maybe you're going for old style bowser.