The VG Resource

Full Version: Need Icon font
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You know the font people use for icons?
i don't have it and was wondering if someone can make a "sprite sheet" out of it.
It would be greatly appreciated.
Font is verdana no. 7, no anti aliasing.
See this thread. I previously answered the same question:

(11-11-2013, 03:32 AM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]You can just use the text tool. The font is Verdana (I'm pretty sure most computers have it, if not download it), size 7, and the colour should be #E8E8E8. It says this on the first post, by the way Wink

I would really recommend using this tool though. It makes sure the text is properly aligned and everything, and makes consistency much easier as it's less prone to human error. The only real reason to make them by hand would be if you want to make some really fancy icons, but even then I would use the Icon Maker to create the border.
the last time I looked "verdana download" up, nothing.
this time i got something!
thanks ^^

PS : what is file type ".ttf"?
Click on it, and when it displays the font press "Install". It should be pre-installed on Windows anyway.
(11-24-2013, 02:43 PM)einstein95 Wrote: [ -> ]Click on it, and when it displays the font press "Install". It should be pre-installed on Windows anyway.

well i use Linux so that's the problem ^^
Check this and this.

Why don't you just use the Icon Maker though? It's a .jar so it should run on Linux.
(11-24-2013, 04:23 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Check this and this.

Why don't you just use the Icon Maker though? It's a .jar so it should run on Linux.

where is the "icon maker"?
i am a noob and i ain't afraid to say it!
I linked to it in my first post:

(11-23-2013, 09:18 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]See this thread.