The VG Resource

Full Version: Dokodemo Issho (PSP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I needed Toro Inoue sounds, and after nearly half a day of searching for them and trying to find out how to rip them, I finally found out how to do so. However, I just pretty much dumped all the sounds into a folder and did the work from there, so they're not really organized or named or anything. Then again, neither are most of the sounds on the site! Fantastic! Anywho, this should be all the sounds in the game (excluding music, of course). Not a very big file, but it's not a very complicated game. I gave all the sounds a listen to make sure they made it out okay, and they did. I also had the decency to list off where exactly the Toro sounds are in the credits file, in case anyone else is looking for the same exact thing.

So yeah, all sounds from Dokodemo Issho for the PSP.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4892...Sounds.zip

The archive size is only 5.18MB, yet there are 257 sounds in it.
Bumping for confirmation/feedback.
If it's possible to have a section icon for this (semi-new sounds template can be found here) then that'd be awesome. I will upload this once I have one.
[Image: DokodemoIsshoIcon.png]
I seem to be having issues uploading this. It'll go up though, just don't know when or who will be doing it.
Okay I got it up.