The VG Resource

Full Version: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, I was hoping The Model's Resource could do me a solid and try and rip the 3D models used in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force for the PSP (The first in the series). The game was also ported to the PS2 under the name Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The Beginning of Destiny in NA Versions and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Tag Force Evolution in other regions. I figure ripping this is possible as the Texture's Resource seems to have some image textures from the game's booster pack sprites from the PSP version and you also have models from other Yu-Gi-Oh! games.

I should mention that I am looking for a few models in particular for an animation I want to do in the future. The models from the game I need are of Jaden/Judai Yuki, who is the protagonist of YGO GX (Who's on the cover of all versions of the game), Chazz Princeton, in his black coat outfit (The same kind that he wears on the cover of original PSP version of the game), and Don Zaloog, who's an enemy character with a gold eyepatch. Here is a link showing what these models look like in action (Which features 2 of the 3 models I requested): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POhYDE4iVV8

I hope someone can rip these models as they would be a great help for me to use and allow me to rig them for some animated hijinks.

Thank you for your time!

[Image: Yu-Gi-Oh!_GX_Tag_Force_Coverart.png] [Image: GX05-VideoGameNA.jpg]